20

y/n pov
* a few hours later*

"foods did!" I call as I set the last plate of food on the dining room.

everyone then gradually makes their way towards the room

"mama, present?" sonny asks

"after food, baby," I say whilst putting him in his high chair.

I then take my seat beside my beautiful fiancé.

"It smells amazing," stiles says before kissing my cheek.

everyone then digs into the food with some casual conversation here and there.

Once everyone ate we all make our way to the living room. The kids open all their present whilst the adult's smile at how happy each gift makes them.

When all of the kid's gifts are open the floor is covered in all different kinds of wrapping papers, with a few more unopened boxes under the tree for the rest.

I go around the room picking as much paper as I can from the floor then throwing it away.

The kids then play with some of their new toys while the adults open their gifts from their significant other and pack members.

Under the tree is completely empty when theo begins to speak.

"I uh, I actually have one last thing for Liam."

"You've didn't have to get me anything else," Liam says whilst standing in front of him.

"I wanted to."

Theo then takes a few deep breaths.

"Here goes nothing" he whispers under his breath. "I have no clue as to what to say right now."

"You don't need to say anything," Liam says confusedly.

"I do. Liam, you made me a better man and I can't thank you enough. You believed in me when I didn't, you saw something good in me when no else did. You cared for me and you loved me when no one else ever has. And I love you so much for that. You also told me that I deserve love and happiness in my life and you bring me both of those things. So..." He then gets down on one knee and opens a small dark red box." Will you marry me?"

Liam and theo both had tears falling down their faces.

"Yes!" Liam answered before rushing over the older male and embracing him like his life depended on it.

========================================================
A/n

PLEASE READ!!!!

I think this is the end of this story.

Sorry, this part is so short.

I am so thankful for everyone who went on this touring with me. I love you all so much for the reads and votes I've gotten of the 2 books.

Thank you for the people who have been here from the beginning. You all mean so much to me. And I really really hope that you've thoroughly enjoyed this story, And that new chapters excited you.

I can't thank you enough for reading  I never thought in million years I get this many reads on either books.

💙💙