15

Y/n pov
*a month later*

I lay on my bed motionless staring at the ceiling with the only thing running through my mind is mine and Stiles fight.

It wasn't that bad but recently all we've been doing is fighting, and I absauloutly  hate it. We just keep arguing about where the baby's going stay. Plue My hormones are everywhere which doesn't help.

And three weeks ago my control over my wolf side starting to slip, so at random times my eyes will flash or my wolf hearing will either not work at all or will always work or my claws come out same with the fangs. I spoke to deaton about it but he said that it's pretty normal for wolves at this stage to struggle with full control.

And the fact I don't have full control is one of the reason I no longer go to school, that and that the bump is pretty much impossible to hide the bump at this point. Derek told the school that there is a family  emergency and that I wont be able to be in class for awhile. So the school emails me all my work now and I just do it from home.

The baby's due in February so I can actually go to graduation and not look like a balloons that's going to pop any second.

Scott's has apologised to everyone but some didn't go down to well. Derek threatened him with his alpha powers, Liam almost seriously injured him Theo stopped him from doing so. He's been trying to make it up with everyone, I'm not sure what to think about that situation if I'm being completely honest.

I've just been super stressed lately with Scott and stiles whish isn't good for the baby which makes me stress even more because I could be hurting the baby, which just goes in one big circle.

I'm tired of just laying on my bed and thinking, I do it way too much.
I decided to get up and go for a walk. But first I Change out of my pajamas and into

Using the baby hoddie and warm fleecy jacket to hind the bump but it doesn't work to well

Using the baby hoddie and warm fleecy jacket to hind the bump but it doesn't work to well. I just look like I've gain 20 pound and that I don't have a growing baby inside me.

I'm wearing a hoddie and jacket because it's the middle of November and it's Pretty cold out at night.

I quietly exit the loft not wanting to wake my sleeping brother. Once I'm outside I just walk not having any clue as to where my feet are leading me but I continue walking anyways.

Granted not the smartest thing to do whilst 6 months pregnant but my wolf is urging me to go this way. And I have no clue why.

After 30 minutes of walking I've wound up in the woods. I have no clue as to why my wolf want me to be here, becasue as soon as I'm half way in the wood my wolf is not urging me anymore.

I look around wondering why it brought me here, but there nothing but trees for miles. Confused as hell I start to head out of the woods, but that's when I catch a the scent of sadness and guilt, and my wolf urgues me to go closer.