8

Y/n pov
*a month later*

Stiles and I now have jobs to help pay for some baby things. I work with deaton at the clinic and Stiles is working in a small restaurant as a waiter.

This past month Liam and Theo have been so helpful and caring towards Stiles and I. They have done alot for me and I don't know how to repay them.

Stiles and I have been planning on how to tell the pack and we've prepared everything we need for it.

I think that were going to tell them today, which will be easier seeing that it's Stiles birthday so everyone will be together later on.

We think now will be the best time to tell everyone seeing as my bump is slightly more noticeable, but I can still hide whilst wearing a hoddie or a baggy shirt. But it's won't be like this for too long.

Right now I'm getting ready to get Stiles and bring him to the pack house for his "party".

After I'm out of the shower I get dressed into

(the jumper inst tucked in)

When I'm about to leave the loft Stiles walks in.

"happy birthday bubba" I say just before I give him a short but sweet kiss on the lips.

"thank you baby."

"I thought I was picking you up" I say confused.

"really?"

"yeah I text you earlier saying I was getting you in 15 minutes, I was just about to put the baby reveal stuff in my car."

"oh I didn't see it" he says whilst checking his phone. "oh there it is. Sorry I didnt see it"

"don't worry its fine, but now you can help me bring the stuff down" I say gestureing to the boxs behind me.

"Okay, let's start loading the car up."

We both grab the boxs and take them down to Stiles jeep.

"it's that all of them?" Stiles asks.

"yeah, but I got to go grab something."

"okay, you want me to come?"

"no you can stay here and start the car." I say before running up stares to grab his birthday present form my bedroom. On the way out I lock the door because dereks already at the pack house.

When I get into the jeep the Stiles asks with a cute smile "have you got every thing now?"

"yep" I say whilst popping the 'p'

========================================================
*at the pack house*

We undo our seatbelts but stay in the car for a few extra minutes.