9

Y/n pov

It's been about 30 minutes since the whole mess with Scott. I'm no longer having a break down and everyone else seems in a better mood

"guys can we please forget out what happen and just celebrate Stiles birthday?" I ask desperately wanting to forget about it.

"I uh..." Derek starts

"please?" I practically beg.

"okay." Derek says.

"how about presents?" Lydia suggests.

"yeah let's do that." I say.

Everyone give Stiles his presents and he loves them all.

"our turn" Liam says as Theo and him hand Stiles a large box.

Stiles starts to unwrap the box to reveal a baby's car seat. Which brings a smile to Stiles face.

"thank you guys." he says as he hugs them.

"you we figured we could help you guys out with getting you something for the baby." Liam says.

"well you guys, it's amazing thank you!" Stiles says happily.

I go and grab my gift for Stiles.

"I know it's not much, but it's all I could get/do because I'm saving for the baby"

"I'm sure I'll love it." Stiles says as I hand him the gift.

When he opens the gift his eyes are met with

"oh its amazing." Stiles says with a smile.

"you can open the first letter later" I say.

"thank you baby" he says before kissing me which causes Derek to growl quietly.

"seriously? You're growling because they kissed? She's pregnant which means they've done more then kissing" Malia says jokingly which makes Derek visably cringe.

"okay, moving on." I say slightly embarrassed that Malia said that in front of Derek.

"ugh actually, Theo and Liam still haven't opened their box" I say whilst looking at Stiles.

"oh yeah." Stiles says with a smile.

"we don't really need to open it. We knew before." Theo says.

"wait what? How come they knew?" Malia asks.

"it's a pretty long story. I told Liam because I need to talk to someone about it who wasn't stiles. And we'll Theo kinda figured it out like a month ago."

" wait how far long are you? " Mason asks.

" uh about 3 months"

"three? But you don't have a bump, at this stage people normally have some sort of bump." Lydia states.

"i-i uh I do have a bump, but I can hide it with my hoddies. But any ways... Yeah you guys already knew but I assure you that you want to open it." I say to Liam and Theo.

"why?" Liam asks.

"oh my go-... Just open it and find out." Stiles says.

========================================================
Liams pov

Theo slowly open the small black box. When it's open I reach for the envolpe.

When I read the note my jaw dropped.

"wait... For real?" Theo asks.

"yeah" the couple say together.

I then look at Theo in disbelief.

"what is it?" Jackson asks.

"do you want to read them the note?" Theo asks.

"uh sure. The note says:

Dear Liam and Theo, even though you have known about the baby for a little while we would like for you to welcome and say hello to the newest member of the pack.

And we would love for nothing more for you two to be the baby's godparents." I read alound the pack.

" so will you do the honour of being our baby's godparents. You two have done so much for us and the baby in the past month and we both would love it if you accept" y/n says with a smile.

"of course we accept" I say as Theo and I give them hugs.

========================================================
A/n

I'm sorry that this is so short it was meant to be in chapter 8 to be honest but that chapters already pretty long. Sorry.

But I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter