Ch. 54

- Hazel's POV -

"Ahhhhh!"

"What. The. HADES!" Annabeth exclaimed as her stormy grey eyes darted around searching for something... or should I say someone.
"Percy were are you!" She screamed. And I couldn't blame her, someone had just screamed in terror and we had no idea who it was. We had just left our camp site and had decided that Reuna was smart enough to figure out what was going on, then we heard the scream.

"Annabeth! I'm right here," Percy yelled back from some where in the woods. Annabeth whipped her head around at the sound of his voice, she then continued to sprint towards Percy who was also running through the clearing towards her. They met up and Percy caressed Annabeth's face in his hands.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"No, I was worried you were hurt," she replied.

"Oh come on wisegirl, you really think I could scream that high pitched?" He said teasingly.

"Yes, yes I do," she replied with a smile on her face as she kissed him. A few moments later I felt a warm hand lace through my own and immediately knew it was Frank.

"Are you hurt?" He asked cutely concerned.

"No, but someone else might be... come on we have to go," I said as we all took of running in the direction of the scream. We arrived to the source and guess who it was. Alice, oh and a Hellhound.

"Wwhy iiis that giant dog hhhere? And why ddoes Annabelle have a booone sword?" Alice asked while stuttering as her knees shacked. A wisp of confusion flitted across Annabeth's face but she quickly got over it.

"Frank, Hazel, and Piper take care of the monster.Leo, Nico, Thalia, and Claypso you need to make sure no one else comes near here. The rest of you are with me and we need to get Alice out of here!" Annabeth ordered naturally falling into her leadership role, but before any of us could even move Reyna came sprinting through the clearing, slid onto her knees under the Hellhound and cut its underbelly causing it to explode into dust.

"Why did it explode into golden dust?" Alice questioned. Waait... how the Pluto would she have been able to see that through the mist, but Annabeth was already one step ahead of us all.

"Alice what exactly did you see?" Annabeth asked.

"Well... there was a scary hound like thing that was huge and then you all came in with weapons and made it turn into gold dust," she explained.

"Right... umm did you know both of your birth parents?"

"No I never knew my birth mom... but my mom as-in-the-women-my-dad-married is pretty cool."

"Wait does this mean she's a... demigod," Leo gasped horrified at the thought.

"Probably," Annabeth replied.

"But why wouldn't she have been claimed, I mean she's older than 13," a confused Percy added.

"My guess would quite honestly be that no Olympian wanted to claim her," Annabeth answered.

"Why wouldn't she have been attacked by monsters before?" Jason asked.

"Well for starters she obviously didn't know that she was a demigod, and she must not of had a strong scent to begin with. Also my guess would be that we drew monsters here and that she just got caught in the cross fire," she replied.

"But they took and OATH!" Percy said angrily.

"I don't know all the answers but I do know one thing, there is going to be a lot more monsters coming now," Annabeth said sadly.

"But where will we go?" Leo asked.

"Isn't it obvious," Piper said flicking Leo in the head playfully, "Camp Half Blood dummy."

___________________________

IMPORTANT: Okay before you determine this was a bad disunion and hate the book look at my reasons for having Alice be a Demigod...
-Adds Drama
-Every plot needs Drama
-Makes it more interesting
-It's more entertaining
-More suspenseful
~All in all it makes the story more fun to read and write (and it's not like she's moving in with them!)~
I updated quicker because a lot of people commented and voted and I love you all thank you sooo much!!!!!! If you liked this ch. please

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW @wisegirl686