Epilouge #1

A/N- You have no idea how hard this is to write, I'm so sad!

---

- Percy's POV -

Several months ago I was at this school alone, now my best friends are by my side, and we're graduating. Annabeth of course is at the top of the class, and just got excepted into Yale. We had originally planned to go to the Collage in New Rome together, but Annabeth realized that if she wanted to really have a role in the mortal world as an Architect or something she would have to take the step sometime and get out there voluntarily. Me and the rest of the gang however do plan on going to college in New Rome together. It'll be tough being apart for so long, but every summer we'll all be at camp half-blood together, and we'll be visiting each other at every opportunity. I know that we can make a long distance relationship work.

Epilogue #2

-Annabeth's-

I sighed in happiness as I looked out upon the large and grand red brick mansion like house with grey trimming. The large porch that wrapped around the house with dark and rustic looking wood was already equipped with a swing bench and other porch furniture. The balcony coming out of the master bedroom had artistic over spilling flower boxes that had been planted by Katie's Floral Services, which was a shop only a mile or so away from here that was located right next to The Stoll's Prank Shop. The Poseidon fountain is already bubbling and the long driveway has already been filled with the cars that me and Percy had in high school, strangely they never had the car trouble most people have after having a car for 6 years, I guess it's a benefit of getting a car from the gods of Olympus. Of course I don't need a car to drive around here, but I do need it to commute to work at my very own Athenian Architect Industry. I graduated college early and started my own company which immediately took off. The goddess of Architecture keeps trying to make up for "disowning" me by doing things like giving her blessing to me and Percy's relationship and buying me a building to start my own company, which I refused because I was set on doing this myself. After my friend Rachel hooked me up with the Dares on a big project though I started getting a ton of offers and here I am. I probably wouldn't be able to afford to design my own house if my company wasn't this successful. In case you didn't figure it out already, the house is in Camp Half-Blood. Me and Percy decided that after being married for a few years it was time to move out of our New York apartment, the fact that I was 4 months pregnant also had something to do with the decision. That's right, in just 5 months me and Percy would be welcoming a little bundle of joy! Maybe I should describe the area in which our house was. Camp half blood had been partly "developed". Outside the area where the cabins were there was a small place where little shops run by demigods were. There was a little boutique run by Lacey where Drew worked as a Janitor and a salon that another Aphrodite child owned. As I mentioned the Stoll's co-owned a prank shop and Katie has a Flower shop with a little apartment on top that her and Travis live in together. Other Demeter kids run a small farmers market like thing where they sell fresh produce. One of the most popular shops is one owned by the Hephaestus kids where they sell weapons, gadgets, jewelry, and other things along those lines. Most of the shops have little apartments above them where older demigods can live, and now that some houses have been made I'm sure more will follow. There are many more shops and a little cafe and restaurant, one may think- How can all of these shops be supported? The answer to that is because now that demigods can have a future here a lot more of them have stuck around, which also means that a lot less die at the hands of monsters, another thing is that now some of the demigods work they have money to spend. It's like a very mini New Rome (A/N- Think of Hogsmead) About a mile away from the shops there's a large plain grassy field surrounded by the forest. A road leads to this place and circles around. From this circle 5 driveways sprout. In the middle is me and Percy's house. To the left our house is the one I designed for Piper and Jason, who have been engaged for a couple months, to the left of that one is a small sunshine yellow cottage like house I designed for Frank and Hazel, they aren't engaged or anything but Percy says Frank is planning to propose soon. The reason their house isn't as big or grand is because for 1 they prefer it that way, and 2 they barley stay here because Frank is busy being Praetor, but Hazel visits often. They have an apartment in New Rome. To the right of me and Percy's house is Leo and Calypsos house. It's white with a tan roof and has a big wind chime made out of crystals that tinkles in the wind. They have a little porch made of sand colored wood and a swinging bench that's surrounded by hanging flowers. Calypso has been doing gardening and landscaping and it looks very similar to what she and Leo have described Ogi gia as. They are going to have there wedding in about a month. In return for designing their house Calypso landscaped our house, meaning it looked amazing, but my favorite part is the mini pond in the back that's covered with lili pads and has a full grown willow tree besides it. I personally like the pond better than the in-ground swimming pool that Percy had begged we get, but our backyard was big enough for the both of them. to the right of their house is one for Nico. Although he doesn't stay there much I designed the house and had it built as more of a thank-you gift for everything he went through during the war with Gaea even though he wasn't even one of the seven. The house is small and simple with dark grey side paneling and super dark-it's-almost-black navy trimming. The only plants are these little trees with small white flowers. The inside isn't very furnished and the outside is pretty gloomy, but lately I've been seeing Will Solace come over and plant some flowers and I even saw him carrying some paint into the little shed in the back, as far as I could see the colors were some kind of light blue and possibly white. The only time he really stays in there is during the annual Camp get together. In order for the camps to stay connected a demigod holiday has been created on the day that Gaea and her army were defeated. One of the demigod camps goes to the other for a week and it's 7 days of capture the flag (or war games), feasting, just plain old rest, and other festivities. Demigods look forward to it for the whole year and it's the one time of the year where we get to see Reyna without her having to work all of the time. I offered to design a house for her but she declined saying she'd never use it so instead me and Percy have a fully furnished guest room for her available at all times. You may be wondering, how are all of the houses already built and furnished? But when you have and army of highly skilled Cyclops and a super successful company that your the CEO with a lot of money you don't need its not to hard. I knew that this would also be the most perfect location because me and Percy's children would always be safe when they are surrounded my the best demigods of this generation and the house is super close to Percy's job,- as the director of Camp Half-Blood. That's right, Percy convinced his father to convince Zeus that Camp Half-Blood would be better off with Percy in charge instead of Dionysus so the God of wine was relieved from his duty and Chiron let Percy take over saying it was destiny, which I believe is true. Me and Percy's friends keep thanking us for the gift of pretty much just giving them houses free of charge, but the real gift is having our friends live right next to us for the rest of our lives, and having our kids grow up together, it's basically a dream come true.

_________________\\________

Well this might be the last authors note :( SUPEEEER IMPORTANT! I say might because duh,duh,duh, I'm thinking there is potential for a one-shot contest here. Okay so you know how Annabeth was talking about that new demigod holiday to celebrate the end of the Giant war? Well maybe we could have a contest where people make a one-shot about all of the demigods getting together for that. It could be the year after the war, or 15 years when they all have kids, it's up to you. I would give a shoutout to the winner, put the one-shot on this story (giving full credit of course), read, comment, and vote on their story if they have one, follow them, and promote them on my account for about a month. Maybe this isn't very valuable but maybe it could help jump start your story or you could just enter for fun. If only like one person wants to do it it wouldn't really be a contest, so if enough people comment saying they want to do the contest I'll post another little thing with HOW TO ENTER and the official rules and stuff with a list of all the contestants. If you have any questions ask me in the comments!

IF YOU SKIPPED OVER THAT PLEASE READ IT!

I think this would be super fun, so yeah. Anyways...

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THIS STORY AND ENTER THE CONTEST

VOTE

FOLLOW @wisegirl686