Ch.8

- Annabeth's POV-

I woke up at 6 in the morning to find the goddess of love standing in front of me.

"Hello girls." she said as the rest of them woke up.

"I'm here to pick out Piper and Annabeth's clothes." she said

"Why me?" I asked confused

"Well you now that Elise girl, yes well she loves Percy and is going to try to make him fall for her by wearing something special today so I thought you might want to do the same." She said super calmly.

"I knew it, and you can pick out my clothes and stuff. But try to do something I would wear." I said angrily. All the sudden she was holding an outfit. It was a tight light blue, strapless top with a low sweetheart neckline. The bottoms were a white leather skirt that stopped about mid thigh, then there were like 4 inch white heels.

"Really?" I said

"Oh you should see what Elise's wearing." Said Aphrodite.

"Fine." I said reluctantly. Then I looked over at Piper, all I could thing was. Gods no.

- Piper's POV-

Hated her, officially hated her. Aphrodite I mean. She dressed me in a tight hot pink crop top that was so short it was practically a bra. It had the word, love on it and was covered in hearts. I was also wearing a tight red miniskirt that was made of silk it was so short it barely came below my bottom.

"Mother I'm wearing worse clothes than Alice. How could you do this I look horrible!" I yelled.

"Oh dear your right." Aphrodite said. Thank the Gods I thought.

"I haven't given you the shoes that go with it." she said, all the sudden I was standing in 8 inch heels the same shade as my top.

"You now mother I thought you actually had fashion sense." I said.

"Oh darling I not only have fashion sense I have hair and makeup sense to! Whalla!" She said and all the sudden my hair was even and in many ringlets. I had bright red lipstick and sparkly pink eyeshadow. I wanted to die. All the girls were staring at me.

"Good luck." Thalia said trying not to laugh.

" Oh that reminds me. I didn't want you girls to be left out so I decided to give you small makeovers to." Aphrodite said. Now Thalia was in a 3/4 thigh length electric blue dress, but it wasn't made of anything fancy she was also wearing 3 inch black heels studded in blue.

"No way!" Thalia screamed trying to get it off.

"Oh stop being a baby it won't come of until gym and then it will just stay back on after that until you get home." my mother said cheerfully. Reyna was in a dark purple mid thigh skirt with a thick black leather belt with a loosely tucked in gold sequenced shirt. she was just wearing gold flats. most of the other girls were dressed in similar girly outfits that were according to there favorite color. They also had their hair and makeup done gut none as extravagant as mine. Hazels hair was actually straightened making her looking like a whole new person. I hated it. All of my friends were perfect the way they were, now they were some sort of Alice Barbie dolls.

"I wonder if a goddesses magic dies with HER!" Thalia screeched lunging at my mom.

"That's my queue." Aphrodite said and disappeared into a cloud of perfume, pink, and sparkles. All of us were angry but most of us had recognized the fact that we couldn't change this, "cough"not Thalia"cough". We all rushed down stairs and hopped into Annabeth and Hazel's cars and quick drove to Starbucks for breakfast. We did all of this so the boys wouldn't see us, but as soon as we got there Annabeth's phone rang, it was none the less then Percy. Annabeth put him on speaker phone.