Ch. 50

- Jason's POV -

The bus rides as horrible, I mean really really horrible. All of my friends had fallen asleep and the only one awake who had a book propped up on Percy's head, which was rested on her lap. I decided to just leave her alone but that means that having no one to talk to made me easy prey... for Alice. She made it her mission to flirt with me and I was on the breaking point until... the bus squealed to a stop in front of a state park like area. I jumped up anxious to get off the bus, and in my haste I knocked over the backpack that was on my lap which jostled Piper who was sitting next to me. Soon everyone was awake and scrambling to grab their stuff as people gradually filed out of the bus and into a dingy little parking lot where I saw Mrs. Raven talking to a guy who looked like he was a park ranger. Mrs. Raven turned to us and started yelling,

"Alright students," her voice rang out, "listen up, up there, " she said as she pointed to the top of a heavily forested bluff, " is where you will be staying. There is a small nature center near by where you will be able to go if there is some kind of emergency. Now in order to get used to the area we are going to hike up there. Anything you wouldn't want to take with you on the hike you can leave on the bus and it will drive all of your stuff to the camping area. We're going to start hiking in 10 minutes!!!"

- Annabeth's POV -

This seemed off... hmm. Mrs. Raven wasn't the kind of person who would just let us put all of our stuff in the bus... I talked it over with the other girls and they agreed that something seemed off. We decided to play it safe and pack the basics we would need for camping including a water bottle, pocket knife, extra change of clothes, matches, flashlight, and some granola bars. I stuffed it all into a backpack and grabbed my sleeping bag slinging it over my shoulder. Everything else was left on the bus and me and the girls joined the class just as they were leaving. We took literally 2 steps and Alice and her minions started to complain. This was going to be a long hike.

-Reyna's POV -

Whimps, I mean really hadn't they fought monsters and battled Titans, guess not. I glance around me and see people clearly not enjoying themselves. There were the jocks to my left who had for some reason brought a football and nothing less, they were playing with the football and trying to charm girls into giving them their water bottles. Far behind me was Alice and her minions who had brought only their hair brushes and Gucci hand bags along. They were chattering at rapid speed trying to convince their parents to rent a limo to come pick them up from this "retched" place. To my left was all of my friends and we were all just walking along and enjoying the nature. It was beautiful, I mean I can really see why they made this a state park. To my left into the woods there was little brook bubbling with clear cold water and a small bunny was drinking from it. I smiled, maybe this trip would be fun after all.

~ 1 hour later ~

We finally reached the "camp site" which was actually just an area of the woods with the occasional small area that wasn't covered in trees and deer poop. People began asking Mrs. Raven where the bus was with all of their stuff was, she responded by gathering everyone together.

"Listen," she said, " when I was explaining this to you I said to leave anything you wouldn't take with you on a hike on the bus, and that means everything you would take with you, your holding right now. For the first day of our warrens challenge we are going through the simulation of getting lost on a hike and do everything you get for the night is in you hands. We have checked the weather and the skies should be clear but if the weather turns bad we'll all go to the nature center. The faculty will provide food so don't worry about that. Good luck!"

___________________________

Yay!!! I got a new IPod which means regular updates!!!!!! Another thing I got is an Instagram you can find and follow me @ the_SKYE_is_the_limit_
Obviously I'll follow you back and I just think that it would be really cool to get to know my readers! If you want me to know that your one of my readers just comment on a post of this story cover! Please find me on Instagram and if you liked this chapter please...

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW