"Sorry love..I can't. If I go in there, I won't be able to stop myself." he said in low firm voice looking into your eyes. You could see his eyes were filled with love and desire but he was holding it back for your sake. You reached up to kiss his lips and whispered against them."So don't stop." And looked at him sincerely meaning it.

You saw his eyes turning dark with alot of emotions as he crashed his lips to you, pushing you up against the wall. His hand traveled to your back and down to your thigh and pulled your leg up around him. You moaned softly into Jimins mouth as he pressed his hardness on to your center and started grinding himself on you while kissing. You felt pure pleasure and losing your sanity little by little as his lips roamed your jaw line. He gently breaks away from your skin and whispers in a hoarse voice. "What are you doing to me baby? You make me go crazy for you."

When he saw you biting your lip looking at him with your lustful eyes, he let out a low growl as he grabbed you and led you to the bed. He lay you down and hovers above you, his hands wander all over your body as he was nibbling and kissing your neck, leaving marks. You squirmed as Jimin lifted your shirt up. He stopped to look at you.

"Baby are you sure?" he asked in low voice concerned. You let out a sigh trying to hold yourself together and gave a nod.

"You know that you don't have to force yourself for anything right? You know that i love you no matter what." he said stroking your hair, looking into your eyes.

"I-I'm sure love. I want you. I's j-just.. I ..I'm not experienced." you finally said out loud why you were holding back and waiting all this time. You saw Jimins eyes widen and you saw a hint of excitement and happiness as well.

"You mean..You have never.I mean. this is your..." You leaned forward and kissed him not letting him finish what he was saying. You don't want to waste anymore time and you didn't want to make this moment awkward. You lifted yourself from the bed making Jimin sit as you wrapped your legs around him, pulling yourself onto his lap. He caressed your cheek with his thumb as you looked at him with lots of love in your heart and in your eyes.

"Jimin. I want you to make love to me." you said in a low soft voice. He closed his eyes pleased, your words burning him, igniting fire within. "Oh baby! I'll make love to you making you all mine all night long." he said in a low growl and started kissing you full of love and passion. You unbuttoned his shirt and removed it for him without breaking the kiss. Your heart started pounding so hard setting your core on fire at the sight of his fine bare body. You touched his chest with one hand feeling him, as the other ran from his abs to his neck. Jimin watched you tease him, his desire growing. He laid you back on the bed and slowly tugged at your shirt, lowering himself to your stomach. You gasped when his lips grazed along your waistline making you loose your mind. Then he started leaving trails of kisses up your body as he removed your shirt and tossed it away along with your bra.

You laid bare under him as he scanned your body lust filling him up. Feeling shy you covered your body with your hands, blushing hard. He smiled softly and he moved your hands away. "You are so beautiful Y/n! don't hide yourself from me." he kissed the corner of your lips, making your heart flutter. He trailed kisses along your collarbone down to your chest.

Your hands dived into his hair letting out a moan as he started exploring your chest with his mouth

Your hands dived into his hair letting out a moan as he started exploring your chest with his mouth. Jimin did wonders to your breast and body. You couldn't think of anything else but his lips, tongue and hands on you. You felt the tension building in between your thighs. He sucked and tugged on your bottom lip as he grabbed your wrists and lifted them above your ahead, pinning it down on the pillow. He pressed himself against you sucking your neck as his hardness pressed against you in between your legs.

"Ahh..Jimin." you moaned unable to control the pleasure. He stiffened at the way you moaned his name. Your voice felt like honey to him sending shivers down him. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted you right now but he didn't want to be rough because he wanted your first time to be memorable in a pleasant way. He unbuttoned your jeans and tugged them away as he did with his. He rubbed his hard member against yours making you whimper before sliding it in slowly. Your back arched as you let out a cry when Jimin entered inside of you. You clung onto him as a tear rolling down as you tried to overcome the pain.

"Shhh... baby...It's okay..It's okay. I love you." Jimin whispered to soothe you. Without moving he bent down to kiss away the tear that rolled out of your eyes. He started kissing you again letting yourself to adjust to his size. Once he knew that you were ready, he slowly moved losing his mind to your tightness as you were breathing on to his ear. Your eyes closed and you let out moans as the pain went away and pleasure crept in.

"Oh! baby you feel so good." Jimin moaned into your ear passing shivers through your body. From soft thrusts, he picked up his pace making you feel wonderful. His moans and groans melted you under him as he was saying the sweetest things possible. You felt so many things and happiness ruled them all. You finally made love and it was with non other than Park Jimin. The man who you always loved. Now you belong to him. This moment made you more emotional and you poured your heart out to him. "I love you Jimin. I love you so much!"

"I love you too Y/n! Your mine now. Only mine!" he kissed you breathlessly and gave you the one last thrust as you both came together. He laid on top of you as you both calmed your panting. Then he turned to the bed and pulled you onto his chest, wrapping his arms around you. You couldn't help but smile feeling satisfied and happy. You never knew this would feel so amazing.

"Thank you love. I'm so lucky to have you." he kissed the crown of your head. You smiled and kissed his chest suddenly feeling weak and sleepy. "B-babe.." you tried to speak but your voice came out tired and weak. "Shh..sleep my love. you must be worn out." Jimin whispered stroking your hair. You hummed and closed your eyes drifting to sleep feeling the warmth of Jimin within and around you.

In the morning you woke up to the sensation of Jimin's lips on your forehead, and opened your eyes slowly to see his face above yours. You were under covers still wrapped in his embrace.

"Good morning, my love." he said in a low sexy voice, playing with a strand of your hair. You smiled feeling happy to wake up next to him.

"Good morning love." you said in a low voice kissing the corner of his lips. He was looking at you smiling lovingly. Wanting to hug him you placed your cheek on top of his chest and put your hand around him. You stayed like that listening to his heartbeat while running your finger over each visible letter of his 'NEVERMIND' tattoo.

"Are you going back now?" You asked moving back to look at him.

"Do you want me to go?" he asked looking at you with a half smile on his lips. You smiled and shook your head wanting him to stay.

"Okay then. I'll go in the night." he replied and cupped your cheek kissing you. And like he promised he stayed back. You spent your Sunday watching movies, sharing stories and exchanging kisses with Jimin. This weekend was a very special one that you promised to cherish forever.