Chapter 29- Think about it!

Start from the beginning

3 minutes

Faisu: there's no turning back now.
Abhi: we're all the family that we have. Each other. And anyone who comes in the way, doesn't walk away alive.
(Three of them giving each other fist bumps)

Abhi: alright, enough of this emotional mess. Im going to sleep. Wake me up after she's gone and tell me what happened.
Sid: (sighing and shaking his head in hopelessness at the lad climbing up the ladder with a teddy bear) asshole.
Faisu: there's our Siddharth! (Nudging him on the arm)
Sid: (forcing back a smile which eventually finds its way to his mouth) fuck off.

1 minute

(Doorbell rings)
Faisu: (unlocking the door) (in a cold voice) get in!
Aadaya: well well, that's no way to show respect to your boss. (Looking around the penthouse with a satisfied expression)
Sid: whats the deal? We don't have all day.
Aadaya: alrigh. I wont beat round the bush. Straight to the point. Kill Siddharth Nigam.
— "Kill Siddharth Nigam." The words still echoing in my head. Im hit by utter shock and disbelief but I show none of it on my face. Either does Faisu.
What in the fucking hell did she just say?!—
Faisu: whats the deal? He fucked your daughter or something? (Faisu's voice cold and uncaring, almost bored)
— Excuse me. I'm still here Ms. Faisal Sheikh. And I'm still innocent. —
Aadaya: (fury now noticeable in her voice) first of all, I'm not married.
—I wonder why?—
Aadaya: Second of all. He's a threat.
— A threat? To what?—
Faisu: a threat to what?
Aadaya: (her voice cold and annoyed) Avneet's reputation.
Faisu: and why is her reputation at stake? And what the hell does this Siddharth boy have to do with it?
Aadaya: Avneet has a boyfriend. But rumors say differently. It's out in the media, and people want answers.
Sid: The easier solution to this would be getting Faisu to break up with Avneet. He can keep her assistant!

— Now that was just to get Faisu back for what he said. And with the flash of a glare that Faisu gave me just confirmed my success.—
Aadaya: Excuse me, I am Avneet's assistant.
—What in the world? I mean Avneet did talk about some Aadaya, but I never thought that. Well the thought did cross my mind, but I always pushed it away...
But now she conformed it. Aadaya is Avu's makeup artist and Assistant.
Honestly I pity the poor girl. Having to see that face everyday must be a nightmare!—

Sid: I was talking about the beautiful, and much younger one.
— I had to bite back a laugh after seeing Faisu's expression. I swear Faisu is going to kill me tonight—

Aadaya: (her hands now rolling into fists from the anger) Cut to the chase. Kill Siddharth Nigam. 5 minute walk down the lane. He lives with his foster family. Its going to be a small white house with green panes.
Make it look like an accident.

Faisu: (in a cold voice) You may not know this, Ms. Aadaya Misra, but we don't commit inhumane crimes. No permanent damage, unless absolutely necessary.
Aadaya: I think you should think about it. It's an offer of 1crore. Cash. With advance.
Sid: 2 crore.
Aadaya: (sneering with anger) 1.5crore.
Sid: 2 with no backup.
Aadaya: deal.
Sid: and we get half the amount as upfront advance.
Aadaya: fine. Here's the agreement. Sign. (Hands Faisu the pen who looks very hesitant)
Sid: wait! We need 24 hours. Before signing the agreement. To think through it.
Aadaya: 12 hours.
Sid: deal.
Aadaya: Tomorrow morning at 11:00am. No compromises. Theres no walking out after that. Take your time, gentlemen. (A hell lotta sarcasm on that last word)
Faisu: leave the papers here. You may see yourself out.
Aadaya: good night.
(Door closes behind her as they hear the car engine roar as it drives away)
~~~

Sid: excuse me! Do I look like I fucked anyone!
Faisu: do I look like I would just break up with Avneet and walk off with Jannat!
Sid: so Jannat is a beautiful young lad to you? I don't remember mentioning her name!
Faisu: who else is Avneet's Assistant?
Sid: Aadaya. Which still strikes as surprising to me.
Faisu: don't change the topic!
Sid: For the good of god! I only said that to get back at you!
Abhi: (now jumping down from the attic) will you stop arguing like a married couple and start thinking about what we've gotten into! "Kill Siddharth? "
Sid: I'm considering it.
Faisu: are you mad! How on this fucking planet are we supposed to-
Sid: we don't have a choice do we?
(Faisu sighing with agreement)
Abhi: what are you not telling me?
Sid: when Aadaya brings a mission she's not requesting. She's ordering. And once she says the deal, there's no running away from it. 
Trust me, weve worked with her for over half a year now. And she's not as happy-go-lucky as you think.
She doesn't hesitate to kill. She has power. And she knows how to flex it.
(Abhishek sighs)
Abhi: what do we do now?
Sid: kill Siddharth.
Faisu: you do realize that you are Siddharth right?
Sid: I don't know how, but we have to. Firstly because, we don't exactly have a choice. And secondly, even if we do refuse to do it, and she lets us walk away alive. Then she'll definitely find someone else who's ready to kill me. So it's gonna be much easier if we find a way to kill me rather than me having to dodge around loads of people trying to put bullets to my head.
Faisu: probably not bullets. I'm pretty sure they'll try to run you over with a truck or something.
Sid: ouch.
Abhi: I got the plan! Hear me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaan POV
(Off duty. 11:30pm.
Both on Avu's terrace staring up at the stars)
Avu: what's up?
Jaan: nothing. What could be up?
Avu: I know VERY well that there is something that you aren't telling me.
Jaan: nope. You know everything.
Avu: how's your parents? All good?
—what is up with her all of a sudden?—
Jaan: yeah. They're great. Better than ever!
Avu: then why do you seen so worked up and distracted all the time?
Jaan: (her voice now sounding very cold and serious) where have you been all morning?!
Avu: at Faisu and Sid's house.
Jaan: why!
Avu: because Siddharth came back from abroad. So all of us just had breakfast together...
Jaan: What is Siddharth to you!
Avu: (painful silence and confusion)
Jaan: a pain to your reputation. That's what he is.
Avu: excuse me! How could you possibly say such a thing! You of all people know how much he means to me!
Jaan: that's why I'm telling you this.
(Pause)
Jaan: do you know how powerful your mother and Aadaya is!
(Arishfa Enters)
Avu: what do you mean?
Arishfa: They can kill someone and actually get away with it.
Avu: how?
Arishfa: (lying down next to them) you tell me, are you going to file a report against them if they kill your precious Siddharth Nigam?
Avu: obviously!
Arishfa: not. They would probably lock you in the house and let you die of starvation.
Avu: (shocked)
Arishfa: if you think that they give the least of a shit about you. Then fix your misconception. They're using you. 
Jaan: and there's nothing you can do about it.
Avu: so you're saying?
Jaan: that least don't hurt someone so close to you! You can still fix this. I hope.
Avu: how?
Jaan: stay away from him.
(Tense atmosphere and silence)
Arishfa: at least until this whole situation cools down.
Avu: alright.

Jaan: oh and... btw Ayaan is coming in a couple of days.
Avu: like your brother the little kid!
Jaan: well, he's not a little kid anymore!
Arishfa: nice! When?
Jaan: tomorrow!
Avu: Bring him over! We can have sleepover. I'll invite Faisu and- (sudden realization) and no one.
Jaan: and me!
Avu: obviously! And Ashnoor and Preet!
Arishfa: and that reminds me! Eeshan is coming too! With some girlfriend of his.
Avu: I wonder why Ayaan doesn't have a girlfriend.
Jaan: uski shakal dekha hai!
(Avu and Jaan laugh and Arishfa snickers)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!

Who's shocked?

Will try to update sooner. I am smell the plot getting juicy ghahahaha!

Until I write again,

<—Sidneetography—>