Chapter 19: Goner

Start from the beginning

Silenced backed off as guards where looking at him with thier guns drawn. Silenced backed into Dream as smoke came from his jaws as he looked angry with the guards. Silenced hid in the smoke before throwing something out from it and shoving Dream down a hall as the others quickly followed.

"Run!" George called hearing gunfire behind them and hollering.

Dream barged into a room with everyone following him. He hissed as he felt his shoulder as blood trickled out from the wound but it closed up pretty quickly. Dream looked around the room seeing that it was very open yet dirty, he looked at the bloodstains on a large barrel like thing seeing warnings plastered all over it, he turned his attention to the shut down machines in the room as chain hung from them. Tapl saw a medkit up on a wall and he called George over to patch him up. Techno and Skeppy where both staring at Silenced ready to yell at him. Dream's vision blurred for a short while before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~

Dream opened his eyes to the familiar void around him feeling that it was still as cold as every and stretching out for what seemed to be miles before looking at Paralysis who looked ready to kill something.

"You brought me here to warn me, right?" Dream said as he looked at Paralysis.

Paralysis nodded his head and he twitched as he spoke, "yes, I sense that where in danger and we need to prepare for it....together." Paralysis said as he looked at Dream.

"Like a team?" Dream said tilting his head with a slight smirk.

"Like a team" Paralysis said with a wide twisted smile as he held his hand out to Dream.

Dream smiled before taking Paralysis' hand with a tight grip, "let's do this!"

~~~~~~

Dream snapped awake to see he was still standing but he could hear cracking in the walls, roars of angry guards, and the sound of machinery activate around him. Dream backed off away from the wall as dust feel from it as something was trying to get into the room, but Dream realised something, they had no weapons on them since they got taken from them so they could do any harm to the guards. Dream ran to his group knowing that they where cornered with nothing to defend themselves, the only people that could put up a fight was Skeppy, Silenced, and Dream.

"We're dead, we're all so dead.." George said as he looked at Dream.

"Yeah because we just had to follow this mute guy around, thanks Dream!" Skeppy hissed as he approached Dream.

Dream bellowed, "it's not my fault Zak, this place is a maze and full of guards." Dream said as Silenced nodded, "well all just wanna get out here just as bad as you do, so are you fighting with me or not!" Dream yelled hearing parts of the wall collapse.

"I don't wanna die! But guess what we are!" Skeppy said as he backed away from Dream.

Dream gave up on talking he'll fight alone then. Dream stood out in the middle as the wall came crashing down sending smoke into the air as red lights glowed bright as a huge mechanical suit came out welding a large sword, guards came into the room with their weapons drawn. Dream eyed the leader in the face as he bellowed. Silenced came out to join Dream in this fight with him even if they where out numbered. Tapl looked behind him before grabbing a few broken poles handing one to Techno and George before the three walked out to join the fight as the phantoms and hoglins followed.

Skeppy was the only one left, Skeppy looked at his hands before looking up at his friends and that one odd mute stranger. Skeppy looked through his memories before finding a reason to fight, fight to protect his friends. Skeppy walked out and he spiked up ready for a battle.