16: This can't be! (18+)

Start from the beginning

"The moment when my c*ck slipped out of your warm cavity." Said tharn. Type blushed even more.

"So you -" His sentence was hung into the air when tharn immediately hovered over him. Type's eyes went wide when he was positioned underneath tharn. Tharn smirked evilly. Type shivered when he felt that smirk wasn't the normal one but a devil one. Tharn caressed types cheeks.

"What you doing?" Type asked.

"Playing with my fiancee," Tharn smirked again.

"But we just-"

Type was cut off by the sudden crashing of lips on his. He was made shut within 2 seconds. Closing his eyes shut he gripped tharns nape. Tharn had his hands on either side of type's face. Lips colliding on one other both enjoying. Type moaned a bit which made tharns work more simple to enter into types sweet mouth. His tongue tasted the younger. Type moaned heavily into tharn's mouth.

Types hand traveled down to tharn's back as he drew circles with his fingers on it. Tharn's lips moved to type's ears to lick his ear lobes and then coming down to his neck. His hands crawled to type's oversized shirt to rip open the buttons. His hands wandered all over type's chest as it came on two erect nipples. The next moment tharn's mouth was on one of the nipples making it all wet with his saliva while his hands then to types underwear to slid it down slowly.

Once the underwear was off type's body tharn's hand traveled back to his chest as he pinched the other nipple with his other hand. Type kept on moaning and told tharn to lick it even harder. Tharn getting irritated bit one of the nipple a bit hard making type's back arch from the pleasure. He shifted to another nipple to do the same. His hands went down again to his navel area to play.

Finally, he leaned back to sit and started to grind his lower to type's lower at a slow pace. Type was lost in ecstasy again. The sensation made him go even more wild and horny. Tharn's eyes were all glued to type as he liked to notice each reaction type was giving him. Tharn spat on his hand to lube his member as he was all ready for the penetration. He didn't bother to finger the younger as he knew he was enough open for him to enter.

Type moaned the loudest when tharn entered into him suddenly in just one push. He hissed as he felt pain and pleasure at the same time. Type's back arched by the sudden penetration of a huge object into his cavity. Tharn didn't move by giving type time to adjust for a few seconds. Type started breathing heavily as tharn was stretched wide for his c*ck. Noticing type's breath getting normal, tharn started to move at a slow pace. Type moaned a bit. After stretching type at a slow pace, tharn increased his speed slowly making their body go up and down.

Type started moaning loudly. He immediately leaned near to type's mouth to lick his mouth. Type moaned heavily into tharn's mouth. Tharn swallowed his moans thrusting into him hard and deep. He liked the way type squeezed him around his c*ck. Every thrust tharn aimed to hit type's prostate. Tharn felt type squeeze him a bit. He liked the feeling.

"Squeeze more down there type!" Tharn rolled his eyes by the pleasure and type immediately obliged.

Tharn liked the way how type took his massive c*ck. Type was happy as he lost his virginity to the person he loved the most. Tharn slammed hard and rough into the younger. Precum oozed as it made types tip all wet.

"Ahh fuck! Harder!" Moaned type. His eyes shut and mouth near to tharn's ear lobe.

Tharn fucked him even harder making type see heaven.

"Fuck, you feel so good from inside." Tharn licked type's neck. Type felt tharn growing even more inside him as he stretched more.

"Fuck, I'm cumming tharn!" Yelled type.