💚Bunny Boy💚

(I'm so sorry that updates are gonna be slow!!! Just know im working my hardest for you wonderful beings! I wish I could bring more content!!!! T^T Life is pure hell atm so my focus is on other family matters and personal issues. I'm sorry!!! Love you all i hope i can update normally once again!!! )

Nobody's POV:

Octavio and Tae were walking downtown in a shopping district for new casual clothes and accessories. They passed by stores that didn't attract their attention, until Tavi pulled on the sleeve of Crypto to get his attention.

"Is there a store you want to go in?" Tae asks.

"Yeah!" Tavi says pointing at a pet store.

"Do you want a pet? Or are we getting stuff for the prowlers?" Tae asks curious of what was going on in Tavi's mind.

"I want look at both actually!" Octane says with a little smile under his mask.

They walk in and go gaze into the reptilian cages, bird cages, and then hamsters, rabbits, and ferrets.

There was a few bunnies in the cage, but there was a albino that caught Tavi's eyes.

"Tae, can we get the albino?" Octane asks with puppy dog eyes.

"You know they have more problems then the normals right?" He asks, questions Octy's choice.

"I've got my problems too! I think we will be a great match!" He says hugging onto the arm of Crypto.

"Okay. Get set up and adopt, I'm gonna get Prowler food and some chew toys so my drone doesn't get crunched in Cinder's or Tetris's jaws." Tae says.

"Thank you so much babe!" Octy says with a peck to Tae's cheek.

(Sorry This is Short, im trying to get you guys a new story while on hiatus!! I love you guys! 💚
-Stimburner🧪🧪)