💚Titanfall💚

(Brief backstory: Octane loves video games, and one of his favorites is Titanfall 2, the lore behind him missing his legs were that he blew them off with a grenade from seeing a Gauntlet run (which is a Titanfall training ground) where a Simulation pilot used a grenade to blast himself over the finish line. Octane used this as a way irl to win a race and blast himself over the finish line, this led up to the loss of legs. But in the present time, he loves Titans and their pilots...he had never met any of them and that had been his one wish through the years.)

This is like a cross with Titanfall 2, and in this Cooper is NeruaLinked with BT-7274, and BT is not dead. (Sorry if I just spoiled Titanfall for you guys)

Setting: They are riding in a car with Tae driving and he's going to a place he hasn't told Octavio yet.

Nobody's POV:

The two males sat in the car riding down a road that took them to what seemed like nowhere.

"Where are we going Amigo?" Octane asks, curious to see where their destination was going to be considering they've been in the road for 3 hours now.

"You'll see." Crypto replies with a tiny smile.

Octane just laid back in his seat, bored out of his mind until the car came to a stop in the middle of nowhere with a huge platform with weird green huge battery looking things. And in the center of it all was a pilot.

"Is that a pilot?!" Octane says to Crypto all hyped up.

"Sure is, go meet him." Tae says while opening his door and walking around the front of the car.

Octane does the same and gets out of the car and meets Tae and they walk up together.

"Welcome. Im Pilot Jack Cooper, you may call me Cooper." The pilot says looking at the two through his pilot helmet.

"I'm Octane!" Tavi says excitement making him bounce up and down a bit.

"I'm Crypto." Tae says looking more chill.

"So I'm guessing someone likes pilots and Titans..." Cooper said with a chuckle seeing Octy's excitement.

"Hell yeah!" Octane shouts while doing his 🤟 hand sign.

"Okay then suit up...you can't learn pilot things with that gear." Cooper explains as he holds out a pilot suit, helmet, jump kit, and a few guns and grenades.

Octane rushes to the other side of the car to change, which he did fairly quickly. He rushes back with the helmet between his arms.

"Alrighty! What's next?" He asks hyper as ever.

"BT!!" Cooper shouts, making the others jump a bit but Octane knew what this mean.

"TITANFALLLL!" Octane says hoping up and down.

Crypto was smiling, happy that his mate was happy and his dreams were coming true.

A huge Titan dropped from the skies and landed over Cooper, it broke its fall and then stood up with a gigantic machine gun locked and loaded.

"Hello Pilot." BT says while standing over Cooper in a protective manner.

"This here is Bravo-Tango-7274...you can call him BT." Cooper explains gently patting the metal leg of BT.

"Hello Amigo!" Octane says bouncing his weight from one robotic leg to another.

"Hello." Crypto says still having a tiny smile.

"Okay BT I want to let Octane take a test run with you, I'll Rodeo on the back of you BT." Cooper says.

Cooper helps Octane get into the Titan and explains everything, then he shuts the pilot entry and then swings on the back of BT.

"Protocol 1: Link to Pilot" BT states as the inside walls start linking to Octavio's mind and allowing him to see through the eyes of BT.

"Protocol 2: Complete the Mission" BT says while lifting up as tall as possible.

"Okay Octane! You can control BT now!" Cooper yells from the HUD of the robot.

Octane starts to play around with BT, and when it had been about 2 hours of pure fun it had to end.

"Awh! Thanks Pilot Cooper! And Bravo Tango 7274!" Octane says as he hops out of the Titan.

"Keep the pilot stuff as a keepsake! It won't function, but it is good for mem—*BANG*

Another Titan fell from the skies and started charging at the others.

"Protocol 3: Protect the Pilot." BT says as he turns to face the new Titan.

Cooper pointed to a little hatch in the platform for Octane and Crypto to go down. They did exactly that. They slid into a room with monitors that showed what was happening outside.

"Pilot Cooper I would recommend you embark, this is dangerous." BT states as he backs up and waits for Cooper to embark, but still ready to engage the hostile.

Cooper hops into the pilot seat and manual controls were at his hands.

The sounds of huge metal bashing and stomping on the platform above Tae and Tavi could be heard, and  shaking them a bit because of the power. Heavy artilleries could be heard from miles, regular gunfire and then extra loud gunfire.

Before long the hatch was being tugged on and opened by a huge metal hand of Bravo Tango.

"The perimeter is safe and secure." BT says assuringly.

"Thanks BT." Crypto says as he helps Octane out or the hatch.

"You humans aren't safe here. I have set a course for your home. Put the helmet on to figure it out." BT directs as the Titan turns its back and starts walking off, it didn't go far before saying "We will meet again Octavio Silva and Tae Joon Park." And with those last words from BT,  the pilot and Titan left the perimeter off to a mission with the IMC.

-Crypto and Octane have made it home in one piece, now both sitting on the couch-

"Did you do that all for me? You didn't even get into BT or get a pilot suit or anything!" Octane says looking at Crypto.

"This was your dream, and it's my wish for all of your dreams to come true." Tae responds.

With that sweet talk Octane cuddled against Crypto for the rest of the night.