💚The Glitch💚

(This is based off of a glitch that happened whenever a player chose Mirage but the character instead of Mirage was Octane....Enjoy💚)
Art belongs to: EnEssEffDouble on Twitter

Octane, Crypto, and Mirage were on a Trio team together for the Apex games. It was a interesting matchup by the moderators since Crypto and Mirage have a grudge against one another.

"Why did I have to get stuck with Mr. Hacker Drone Dude?!" Mirage exclaimed.

"Why do I have to be paired with the Old Man...." Crypto scoffed back.

"Hey Amigos, this is not a good idea to fight before a battle ya know!" Octane said trying to break the tension that was building at a rapid rate.

The drop ship door opened, and within seconds squads were filing out, jumping into the sky allowing gravity to pull them back to Worlds Edge.

Octane, Crypto, and Mirage jumped, being led by Crypto the trio landed in Harvester. But whenever they landed something was off.

Octane tried to stim off to go get loot at the center of Harvester, but instead of going faster, a decoy came out, it had Mirages body build but Octanes body!

"AMIGOS! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" Octane shouted and Crypto rushed to his location.

"Whats wrong?" Crypto said to Octane that was jittery that he didn't have the right abilities.

Crypto looked over to see the taller and more muscular Octane that was standing in a corner looking at a holographic gun. Crypto was in shock, just as much as Octane was.

"Old Man, get your butt to our location immediately." Crypto said into the mic that hooks to all of their earpieces.

"Fine!" Mirage replied, and he made it over that way. He walked through the entrance to see two Octanes with two different builds.

"Woah woah woah! How'd you learn to make holograms Octane?!" Mirage said admiring the decoy.

"I have no clue, do you have my stim ability?" Octavio asked.

"Sending out another me, Damn he's good lookin'!" Mirage said as a decoy came out from his hologram trackers on his arm.

"Can't say I have the same problem! I still have my wonderful decoys!" Mirage said, "Well if you can just play it out it will sure Bamboozle the other legends! I'm gonna go loot!" He rushed off, going to loot.

The decoy disappears when Crypto tries touching it.

"I don't understand...your decoys have a different build from your body. It is almost as if it is Mirages build." Crypto said, "send out another."

Octane did as he was asked and he said a different voice line, "BAM! There goes a Boozle Amigo!" Octane exclaimed as he made another decoy.

"What the hell just came out of my mouth!" Octane shouted.

"I think there's something wrong....do you feel different?" Tae said worried that Octavio might have a severe situation happening.

"No. I feel fine....I need my stim though! This is boring!" He exclaimed.

Crypto walked over to a supply crate behind Octane and opened it, finding a havoc and a flatline.
He grabs the flatline and tosses it to Octavio.

"Just stay alive....even if you can't run off as fast as you want." Crypto says looking Octavio straight in the goggles.

"Okay compadre...." Octane says as he hangs his head, and walks to the center of harvester slowly.

Crypto watched, he couldn't stand seeing Octane not being himself, so he walked right behind him and bear hugged him from the back.

"W-what the!" Octane says surprised by Crypto.

"Just be yourself....even if your abilities are swapped, I hope that you can figure it out...." He says laying his chin on Octavio's right shoulder.

"Will do!" He said in a happier tone as he ran his fingers through Crypto's hair.

Mirages voice came through the mic,
"I'm being shot at!" He yelled while shots could be heard from the other side of harvester close to the jump tower.

Octane and Crypto run to his location to see Wraith, Gibby, and Revenant shooting at Mirage, sadly Elliot couldn't hold out.

"I'm down!" He said while blood Drilles from his chest while he held his hand clenching the bloody bullet holes.

"You don't look so good Amigo! On my way!" Octane said firing his flatline and knocking the Rev that was climbing for the higher ground.

"Sending out another compadre!" Octane said making a clone run alongside him.

The other team was shocked when they saw two Octavio's but they kept firing, luckily Crypto fired the Havoc to crack the shields on the Gibby, but that couldn't save them....the last words the three of them heard was....
"I'm opening the skies!"