🤤Situation🤤

Today, wasn't a normal Apex game, it was a "different" type of play style for Crypto and Octane in the Duo matches. He and Crypto has been on a team together and they had gotten themselves in a "situation" that ended up costing them the game. The situation was that him and Crypto were hiding in the same cage in Containment. They had been hiding beside the Flyer that was caged up and was surprisingly not roaring to show their location. But to keep their distance from the creature Crypto settled himself on top of Octane, they were face to face with no personal space, but underneath Octane's mask, he was heated. He had been crushing on Crypto for longer than people could imagine. And being this close to the man of his dreams surly didn't help.

"C-crypto, Amigo....Your too close." Octane tried to say.

"Shut up. Your fine." Crypto replied.

Octavio could feel his erection staring to form underneath Crypto.

"Amigo....please..." Octane begged, huffing through his mask.

"Why are you acting like this?" Crypto asks while readjusting himself, but he ended up brushing his knee against Octane's dick.

A small moan was heard from the Daredevil. And Crypto realizes what was going on.

"Someone is excited by being so close to me." Crypto states while slowly brushing his knee against Octane's clothed erection.

"mierda santa...." Octane said while being teased by the taller male.

"Someone is being slutty....." Crypto says raising a brow at Octane.

Octane tried to push Crypto off
"I hear people!" He said with a whisper.

Crypto silently moved away from Octane, but forgetting about the Flyer, which let out a huge screech when he got close to the side of the cage.

The other team heard the Flyer and rushed in to kill Crypto and Octane.

Crypto brought out his wingman with a Skull piercer attached. He saw Mirage and Wattson. He quickly pulled out his drone before the others could get close, he brought it out to do a quick EMP.

The sound of the opposing teams shields cracking was refreshing. Crypto sprung into action, Octane still too flustered to actually move was balled up in the corner of the Flyer cage, not wanting others to see the problem he had below his waist.

-Crypto🩸 Wattson-
-Crypto🩸Mirage-

"That squad has been eliminated." Crypto said rushing back to Octane, curled up and facing away from Crypto.

"Hold on, Shields recharging." He said while he opened up a shield battery and recharged his purple shield.

"Leave me here Crypto." Octane said lowly.

"That would be stupid." Crypto replies.

"Fine." Octane got up. "But you have to help me~" Octavio said seductively.

Crypto picked Octane up, and carried him up to a building in Containment that wouldn't be affected by the next ring. Crypto set Octane down in a corner and he got out his drone and put it in the middle of Containment.

"Crypto hurry...." Octane said.

Crypto quickly unzipped the Dirt Bike suit and pulled open the Velcro on the inside. Octane's boxers could be seen with a hard member peaking from the top. Crypto slid the boxers down enough for the member to be free.

"Ngh~" Octane grunts a tiny bit from the cold air hitting his member.

Crypto moved in-between the metal legs of the daredevil.

"I love you Crypto..." Octane muffles, and then comes to realization that he just admitted his feelings, making his blush even harder underneath the biker helmet.

"Good to hear someone returns my same feelings." The hacker said as he lowers his head to Octavio's member.

He puts the daredevils dick into his mouth, stroking his tongue over the hardness.

Soft moans could be heard from Octavio.

Suddenly, Tae takes all of the length into his mouth, deep-throating the smaller male. Doing this action resulted in a loud moan from Octane, he slowly started to buck his hips, mouth fucking Crypto.

"M-must go faster~" Octane slowly days in-between breaths and moans. He shakily pulls out a stim and injects himself, making a green glow form and also resulting in his hips moving at a very rapid pace.

Crypto hung in there, taking all of Octane in through the hard thrusts and steady fast paced movements.

"A-amigo~—im close—" he said as Crypto's Drone locates a oncoming enemy to their location.

Crypto moved his hand to his wrist to command a EMP, while Octavio released himself into Crypto's mouth. He swallows the liquid and gets up quickly. And Octane on the other hand re-dresses himself faster than most ordinary people could.

One hostile was at the door and then a shiny star grenade flew into the building.

"Grenade! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Octane shouts while sliding over to the exit door, but Crypto, who was watching the door got stuck with the Arc Star.

A loud boom could be heard as all the shields and half health of Crypto were drained from the grenade. He tried to hold the door but by the time he was starting to heal both hostiles kicked the door inward, knocking Crypto.
-Revenant 👊 🩸Crypto-

"I'm down!" Crypto said in pain.

Octane ran to the other side of the building shooting at the Revenant, who used his Silence so Octavio had no way of running.

"I-I can't use my Abilities! I-I'm slow!" Octane said trying to run off but getting shot in the back from a Flatline that Loba had and a R-301 Rev had.
-Loba🩸Octane-

"I didn't want to kill you, but you were in my way!" Loba said as Octane's DeathBox appeared.