Chapter 29- Sunflowers And Roses

Start from the beginning

My protector.
My love.
My mate.

Just as these thoughts swivelled in my head my mate sauntered into the room giving me a cheeky grin.

It was the first time I had seen him smile like that.

It was hot.
And it was making me feel hot.

"Alpha" everyone in the room bowed as Colton sat down beside me.

He gave me a gentle kiss and then smiled at me.

Oh my god.

Why does he keep smiling.

It's doing something to me.

Is it getting warm in here or is it just me?

"Did you manage to find the paper?" He questioned.

"Not yet" I sighed. I was trying so hard to get these dirty thoughts out of my head.

His smile was turning me on.

I can't even remember the last time I saw him give me a cheeky grin.

"Daniel go back to the pack house and continue looking for the paper" Colton commanded.

I gently placed my hand on his thigh as he spoke.

Where is this confidence coming from?
What the fuck am I doing?

"Get yourself-" he let out a small cough as my fingers gently ran up his thigh. He turned his head to look at me and grinned.

There's that grin again.

What is he doing to me?

"Yes alpha?" Daniel looked confused unbeknown to what my hands were doing to my mate.

"I was saying get something-" he paused again letting out a large sigh as my hand touched the bulge on his trousers.

What am I doing?

Why am I not embarrassed?

All I knew was I wanted to pleasure him.

He quickly grabbed onto my hand as I blushed slightly at his touch.

I'm in the middle of a cafe feeling up my mate. How is your Tuesday going?

"Get yourself something to eat" he continued squeezing my hand and then dismissing everyone out the room.

As soon as the door shut behind them I could see raw passion in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked. His voice was slightly raspy as he loosened his grip on my hand.

I released my hand and placed a single finger on his lips as he stared at me with lust in his eyes.

My finger slowly traced down his chest all the way to his belt buckle as I gently opened it.

He must be wishing he had smiled earlier.

I looked up to see his face as he stared back at me hungrily.

"We're in a cafe Casey-" I cut him off again.

This time climbing into his lap and pressing my lips firmly against his. Our kiss was passionate, lustful and I could tell we both wanted more.

I began to rock my hips back and forth on his lap as he let out a moan.

At that point I didn't even care that I was in a cafe. I just wanted more.

I continued to rock my hips back and forth as his mouth moved down to my neck gently kissing it.

I could feel his little friend pressed against me as I pushed away from him and began to pull his pants down.

Our breathing was erratic.

All I could think about in that moment was pleasing him.

I gently pulled his pants down and then his underwear.

I stared down at him in all his glory and all I could think was wow did I get lucky.

I quickly tied my hair behind me as I went down on him.

He was moaning so loud, but I didn't even care if anyone could hear us.

I continued on doing what I was doing as Colton grabbed onto my hair pushing me up and down on him.

I had never done this before and I couldn't stop thinking about if I was doing it correctly or not.

I kept going, lifting my head slightly to look into his eyes.

They were shut tightly, his head facing the roof and his mouth slightly open.

He was giving into the pleasure.

As I continued on I could feel him begin to tense as he finally released himself into my mouth.

I swallowed what was in my mouth as he lifted my face and gently kissed me.

"Did I do ok?" Was all I could say as my face turned beetroot red.

He pulled up his underwear as he looked deep into my eyes.

"You did so well you deserve to be rewarded" his voice was husky as he picked me up and lay me down on the table.

Before he could 'reward me' his phone began to persistently ring.

"Fucking cock blocks" he whispered as I gently chuckled.

"What" he snapped answering the phone as he continued staring into my eyes.

He nodded a few times before his face became slightly tense.

He hung up the phone peering into space.

"Everything ok?" I asked curiously sitting up from the table.

"They found the paper" was his simple reply.

With that the warmth I was feeling down below vanished.

a/n

Casey and Coltons first EVER intimate scene.
I didn't go into much detail, but I hope you guys still enjoyed 😉
It's a bit rushed and messy but I didn't want to leave you guys without a new chapter for a long time.

Let's finish this book in 2020 ❤️