I Dare You To Reject Me Mr. Alpha

A picture of Casey is attached above ❤️

Chapter 1:- Finding Him

Quote of the chapter:

You have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, Friends for a season, and Friends for a lifetime.

~unknown

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

8 years ago

"Casey run. Run as fast as you can" my mum whispered in my ear as a crashing noise came from downstairs.

"Mummy I don't want to" I felt salty tears leaking down my face as I looked at my mum with frightened eyes. There were growling noises coming from the outside of the room as my mum gave me a tight hug.

"I know sweetie, I know. Look we don't have much time, I need you to go. By the side of the lake there will be a small bag, it will have lots of money in it use it wisely" she said quickly kissing my forehead as I nodded my head reluctantly.

"Why does the alpha want me?" I asked as she began to lead me towards the window ushering for me to climb out.

"Just stay away from Alpha Herald, don't come beside his pack ok sweetie. I know he's never going to give up so keep moving. Don't trust anyone apart from Alpha Jonathan, he will help you" my mother instructed as I burst into another set of tears.

I didn't quite understand what was going on and why Alpha Herald wanted me so bad.

"Just remember sweetie me and your daddy love you" I nodded clutching onto my jacket as my mum gave me a final kiss on the forehead before the bedroom door burst open.

Before I could even process what was going on, I was running through the woods at the fastest speed possible.

I was a coward.

But what could be expected of an immature 10 year old who could barely handle herself.

I followed my mothers instructions going into the woods and grabbing the small bag pack by the lake. There were a few changes of clothes, some money and a toothbrush stashed at the bottom.

But what really stood out to me was a scrunched up piece of paper. The words were scribbled on the piece of paper messily:

Seek who must not be seeking
For the one who is to be found must find herself
For she will be the one who will have power and glory
But will not require this abundance of wealth
She will be in oblivion until the change occurs
For love is all she ever wants.

I scrunched the paper again and stuffed it at the bottom of my bag, salty tears streaked my face as I drifted along the woods getting myself prepared for the inevitable.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

It had been around 8 years since, I lost my parents.

After I found Alpha Jonathan he had helped me for a few years and gave me a home surprisingly outside his pack territory.

I never questioned him though, I was just grateful that he had given me a place to live.

When I turned 13 I found out that alpha Jonathan's pack had been attacked by rogues and he had sadly passed away.

That's when I realized that I was completely alone. I had no one and I had no money, so I started working at the measly age of 13.

I had to constantly move location, due to the fact that I started getting followed.

That's when I officially became a rogue.

My main aim was to stay out of the way of any pack territory.