Chapter Eleven

By the time I arrived at Klaus's home, I was a complete mess. Tears were cascading down my face, as silent sobs racked through my body. I was so angry at Sam. He had upset me for the last time. I couldn't deal with his terrible alpha ruling anymore.

       Walking up to the door, I lightly knocked to try and keep from waking Hope. Almost immediately the door was opened by Klaus. When he seen me, his eyes widened and he pulled me into him. I held on to him, burying my face in his shoulder as I cried. I was so angry and devastated with Sam and the pack, I wasn't sure if I'd ever stop crying.

"What's the matter, Little Wolf?" Klaus asked, once we were sitting on the couch together.

"Sam, he ruins everything." I answered, as Klaus frowned.

"What did he do?" He asked, though I knew if I said the wrong things, Klaus would go and kill Sam.

"He was mad that I could've died tonight. He didn't take the blame for being there too late. He blamed you for my attack, and then said I could never see you or Hope again." I replied, and he scowled.

"Sam is going to get what he deserves, I can promise you that, love." He said, and I smiled slightly.

"I left the pack. I told him that I was tired of the way he was treating me, as if I was a child in a room full of adults. I had said that I was done with the pack and his poor job at being alpha. I think the thing that tore him up the most was when I said I hated him." I stated, and Klaus frowned.

"Are you sure leaving your pack was a wise move, Little Wolf?" Klaus asked, and I sighed.

"Honestly, I felt bad at first, but then I realized that Sam wasn't going to treat me any better. He treated me differently because I was a girl. When I told him I had an imp-, um, when I told him about you, he was happy at first, that I had found a friend, but he changed his mind and grew angry once he heard about what you were." I explained, almost slipping and telling Klaus that he was my imprint.

      Being that he wasn't a shapeshifter like me, he might not know what an imprint is. I mean, he could figure it out, but I doubted he would. Sooner or later he'd feel the imprint pull, but I doubted it'd be any time soon.

"Sam will realize he was wrong soon enough, I can promise you this. Don't let him make you upset, love, he's not worth it." Klaus said, and I nodded.

"I understand, but he was my alpha. I can't help but miss my pack, even if I hate Sam right now." I argued, and Klaus smiled lightly.

"I know, love. Don't you worry, I'll take care of you." He replied, and I smiled.

       Klaus and I sat silently on the couch for a while, since I was no longer in a bad mood. I honestly felt better just sitting with Klaus and not being around Sam. Yes, I missed Paul more than I could speak, but he had chose his alpha over his own twin sister. All our lives, he didn't let anyone believe they could even try to be over me. He always treated me like I was the most important person in his life, just for him to treat me like I never mattered more than everyone to him. Now all he did was believe that Sam was the most important person in the world, even though he wasn't.

"Tell me a story about your life, Little Wolf." Klaus said, and I nodded.

"When I was little, my mother left Paul and I. So, Dad was the one who had to raise us, but he didn't treat us very well. Paul and I were inseparable, even though we had our own lives. We were very much alike, still are in a way. Problem was, we are both hotheads, so we fought a lot. One day at school, we had been in lunch, and this girl came over to Paul and I. She was very rude to me, since she thought I was Paul's girlfriend. When she figured out that I was his twin sister, since we looked very much alike, she tried to apologize. Paul didn't let that happen though, since she had been rude to me, so he yelled at her in front of the whole school. She lost all of her popularity, all in less than five minutes." I said, and he shook his head.

"Paul seemed to be a great guy. I guess his alpha got in his mind too far." Klaus commented, and I nodded.

"Tell me a story about you." I said, and Klaus pursed his lips.

"In the morning, you need some rest. It's best if you get some rest. You've had a long day." Klaus stated, and I nodded again.

       I felt Klaus wanted to stray away from telling me stories about his life. I knew he'd eventually tell me, but I kind of wanted to know some now. The more I listened to Klaus speak, the more I fell in love. So, the more I heard him speak about his life, the more I'd love him for who he was and not only because the imprint bond wanted me to do so.

"I had you a room made yesterday when you left." Klaus said, before opening a door and showing me the room he had created.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I replied, and he smiled.

"You're quite welcome, love. Get some rest. In the morning we'll talk some more." He answered, before walking away.

      I walked into the room and shut the door. Looking around, I couldn't help but admire the furniture and decor in the room. The bed was huge, with very beautiful black bedding. I opened a door that led to a bathroom, which was made to match the bedroom. I then looked in the other door and seen there was a huge walk in closet full of clothes. The room was perfect, and it was all created by my amazing imprint...