Ch.16

(Picture is close enough to how I want it & a quick tribute for the beloved Chadwick Boseman)

Marinette's POV

I open the hatch to my room. Plagg zoomed straight out of Adrien's shirt with a slice of cheese and grabbed a cookie off the tray for Tikki.
Adrien sat on the chaise lounge.

I felt bad. How is it no one was aware of his home issues. That night "Chat" came here with the cuts and bruises... that was Mr. Agreste; Adrien's dad. How could a father beat his own son?

I felt myself starting to cry. I quickly wiped my tears before Adrien could see.
I sat myself next to Adrien. I rubbed his back trying to comfort him; he smiled at me as he shoved another cookie in his mouth. I smiled back. I was gonna ask how he was doing until I got a call.

'Alya'
Video call.
I didn't really want to talk to her right now so I turned off my phone.

"Mari?" I looked over to Adrien. "Are you sure I can stay here tonight? I don't want to cause any trouble."

"You're fine. Trust me." I smile at him. He gives me a hug and I hug him back. "You can stay as long as you like."

We set the cookies to the side. As he layed himself down and I layed on his chest. Adrien played with my hair as we both started drifting off to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And of course, at that moment. My door flung open.
" MARINETTE! ADRIEN IS MISSIN.....
wait????"
.
.
.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Secretlilmonster13 here. Hi again. And yes this chapter is very short, but at least I'm still putting out the chapters.
If you wanna see anything in particular in my stories plz tell me and I will do my best to make those thoughts come to life within the story.
Peace, Out, Monsters.

#wakandaforever