Ch.8

Marinette's P.O.V

A girl walks into the class, with a dark red, navy blue, and black army uniform. (Please pretend thats how the picture is)

The girl holds up a gun and starts pointing it at my classmates. Everyone ducks for cover. But she ends up hitting Sabrina with the purple liquid inside of it.

Everybody starts looking in her direction, and she looks up with camouflage paint all over her face, and she ends up putting Chloe in a choke hold.

"Uhg! Sabrina, STOP! You are ruining my hair!" Chloe whines at her.
(Oh! Of course)
The girl ends up leaving, and Sabrina follows right behind her.

"What on Earth?" I say to myself, getting up off the floor.
Alya quickly follows close behind them, but still keeping her distance as she pulls out her phone.
I run out of the room before anyone else can, and I head straight for the bathroom. Tikki flys out of my bag. "Tikki, spots..."

"WAIT!" She says intensely quick. I look at her confused, as if saying, 'We have to go!'

"It's in the dogtags. " She tells me. I was confused at first but then thought about it.

"Thanks Tikki. Good eye." She nods and i say, " Spots On!"

I run outside seeing Chat already fighting her off.
"Hello Ma'Lady. It took you long enough. " He says, after she knocks him a few feet back.
I roll my eyes and help him up. "In the dogtags." I tell myself, but loud enough for Chat to hear. He looks at the dogtags around her neck. "Good job."
He starts to run for it, but I notice her reaching for her gun again. I grab Chats' tail and swing hin to the side. As the light purple liquid passes his head slightly, he turns to me in shock. "Th-thanks Bugaboo." He sounds grateful and terrified at the same time.

"No problem." I chuckle.

(After a few hours of fighting and finally getting her akkuma)

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean for this to happen." The girl, about 10 years old said to Chat and me, crying.

"So, what happened?" Chat asked her.

"My brother was a Sergeant for the army,  and he was deployed, and a few days ago I got a letter. It said he wasn't coming back, and...and." She started to cry harder. I gave the girl a hug. "He was the only family I had left." I froze.

I look at Chat not knowing what to do. Chats eyes start to water up, he looks at me scared, probably thinking the same thing as I.
'What's going to happen to her? She has no family?" I start getting chills throughout my body.

"Hello Ladybug, Chat Noir." Roger Raincomprix, comes up to the three of us. We can take it from here. I look down and give him a slight nod and leave.

SecretLilMonster13 here. I am so sorry I haven't updated in 3 months. I have been so busy with school and family that visited. It got really hard. My phone will also be taken away most likely, so please don't assassinate me. Please tell me what you think of my story, and I will try to update my story twice this week.
Have a good
Monster Monday!

Stay Furry, Monsters, peace out!