Ch.9

(Adrien P.O.V)
(Still as Chat Noir)

I follow Ladybug to a roof, and she collapses to her knees as she lands.
"Ma' Lady.... Are you ok?" I ask her as I put my hand on her shoulder.
She looks at me with tears streaming down her face. "Chat...can y-you please answer something for me?" She asks me, while she is still crying.
"Anything. " I tell her.
"Why does the world have to be so cruel?" She asks me looking down once again.
"I wish I could answer you, but I can't... It's juat how life works, I guess." I tell her as I hold up her chin to wipe away her tears with my thumb, and then give her a hug.
*Beep Beep Beep*
(Ladybug's)
"Well, see you later Chat." she says with a soft, and not to convincable smile.
"Bye Ma'Lady" Chat says more to himself, as she had already took off.
(Back at Adrien's house)
"I want camembert!" mt kwamii yells at me. I grab a roll from my mini fridge in the corner of my room and throw it at him.
"Is that all you can think of? That damn stinky cheese!" I scream at him. "We just heard that a young girls brother died; the only family she has, and all you want to do is eat?" I started to soud agitated.
Plagg is shocked at my lash out, but sat down his cheese (that's the first😂), and comes over to me.
"Like you said kid, 'It's just how life works', and it's not like it's possible to save every last person from a disaster
"Thanks Plagg." I just face the fact that its true.
"No problem, kid." He says then attends back to his cheese.
'He's right... I can't save everyone, but I can still save the people that is possible for me to save'  I smile at the thought of people I have saved in the past, and hopefully more in the future, and go off to bed.

SecretLilMonster13 here, srry; I know it has been so long since I last updated. But I've been having bad depression,  my love life got kind of shaky,  and have been working on school things (stress is real for me) + I got a new dog that is an absolute nut (crazy).
Well then....
Stay furry, monsters. Peace out.