Ch.23

Marinette POV

Adrien looked serious; I mean... it is, but to find out that Hawkmoth has been his father this entire time. I wish I knew what was going inside his head.
But either way we do need to get him. We can't let Hawkmoth akumatize anyone else.
" We need a plan" I say aloud.

Adrien nods his head.

12:30AM

We have now been working for around 4hours. I look over to my sleeper chair where Adrien is passed out with flashcards all over his lap. I chuckle at the sight of him, his head flopped back and arms sprawled out. I walk over to him to grab the cards and set them in my drawer for now; we'll work on it later.
I throw a blanket over Adrien and put a pillow under his neck so it won't hurt when he wakes up. As I was heading to my bed I noticed something at my window..!?
I run over and peek outside. My eyes widen. Gorizilla!! His eye directs to mine. I quickly close my blind and wake up Adrien.

"Adrien, your bodyguard has been akumatized again, and he's outside my window." I shake him awake.

"He's here?"
I grab Adrien's arm and lead him out of my room to the bathroom.
(They both transform)
We sneak out of the building before we confront Gorizilla.

"Looking into a girls bedroom? Have you no shame?" He looks over to us.
He tries to hit me and Chat Noir. But we jump out of the way, and he leaves a broken up floor.

Chat and I hide behind a building.
"His akumatized object last time was the lucky charm bracelet you gave me, which was located in his pocket" Chat says. "I know it's not the bracelet, but I bet the akumatized object is in his pocket."

"I think so too, but how do we get to the the object?" Chat smiles at my comment. "What?" I ask him.

"The easiest way to get to the object in his pocket... is to fully get rid of what the pocket is attached to..." I look at him confused and look over to Gorizilla who is still trying to look for any movement through my window, and I realized what Chat was getting at.

"You are not Cataclysming his shorts!" I whisper-scream at Chat.

"Why not?" He sounds genuinely confused. "It would be quicker to get the akuma."
I ignore him. "Lucky Charm!"

"Ahhh" I run out of the way as the object falls. Are you kidding me?

"Well now you know he's looking for me." It was an Adrien Agreste wax statue.

I looked around for a minute, and as I feared. My ladybug sight told me what to do.
I told Chat Noir the plan and he ran off to his spot, laughing. I put the wax figurine of Adrien in the middle of the street.
"Hey, King Kong! Is this who you're looking for?" He turns over to see the statue and looks relieved.
He walked over to it and picked it up. He gives it a few sniffs to finally realize it wasn't the real Adrien. He squishes it in his hands and throws the rest on the floor. He glares my way and starts to charge at me, but Chat Noir was already behind him.

"Cataclysm!" He jumps up and touches his shorts...
....
...
....
Thank the universe!!!!
He has briefs on

A paper falls to the floor and I pick it up and rip it. Out an akuma flutters out.
"No more evil doing for you little akuma"
...
"Bye-bye little butterfly"

I picked up a part of the statue. "Miraculous Ladybug!"

Chat Noir walks over to the bodyguard lying on the floor, helping him up.
I pick up his paper and examine it. It was a letter with bold red letters reading, 'Fired', signed by Gabriel Agreste. And on the back was a drawn out picture of I assume Adrien that says, 'have you seen him?'. I feel bad for him.

I walk over to them and I give him back his paper. "We'll find Adrien, go home and get some rest." He gave me a warm smile full of gratitude, and nodded.

We still had a few minutes in our costumes and we can't let anyone see Adrien right now, so we decided to stop at Andres ice cream for a midnight snack.

(boi what you doin up at 1 in the morning???)

We talked about where would we get him, because if we just walked up to his doorstep with the police, and tell him, 'Hey, you're under arrest. We know your Hawkmoth," it wouldn't work. All he would have to do is transform and run off.
And Adrien can't walk into his house, without getting caught. Adrien assured me that his house would be on lock down, upon realization of his escape, so no sneaking in and getting the miraculous before hand.

We made it back to my house to get some sleep for a lot of planning tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SecretLilMonster13 here.
This is my first official akuma scene, so hopefully it was to your enjoyment.
Anyway, these next few chapters will have some exciting events happening and there will be more heros coming into the story very soon.
But until then,
Stay Furry, Monsters.
Peace Out!