Ch.19

Marinette's POV

It's been 3 months since the 'sleepover', and Adrien is home schooled again plus no one is allowed to see him.
He hasn't even made an appearance as Chat Noir since then as well.
I'm real worried for him.

But I've been keeping myself busy so I won't have to worry too much.

Do you remember the little girl 'Ladybug' helped. Well, her name is Emily. She's a very shy and caring girl that had been living with her brothers Girlfriend while he was gone, and because of the circumstances, she decided to become Emily's legal guardian.Emily is a lot happier now, and I'm just so happy for her.

Well, today is Sunday, and I have to babysit Manon later this afternoon, because Mrs. Chamack has a meeting. I'm heading to the store right now so I can get some juice and snacks that she can munch while she is here.

I enter the store and grab a cart. I go into the snack isle and start throwing chips, crackers, and juice boxes in the cart. I go down the isles and I find a little craft spot where I find some crayons and coloring books. Perfect.
Last time I babysat her, she went through all of the coloring books I had, and figured I had to get new ones.

I finish shopping and head back home. I see a crowd at the park. I get curious and take a quick peek inside. Adrien. He's having a photo shoot.

He looks sad. Not too visible, but for someone who was given the pleasure of getting to know him as Chat Noir and just seeing him when he was truly sad; how he fakes a smile. I force myself not to run up to him and give him a big hug.

But I soon get interrupted by my phone ringing; Mrs. Chamack. Did time really fly by that quickly? I pick up the phone,

"Hi, Mrs. Chamack."

"Hello Marinette. I just wanted to let you know I'm running a little late, but I'll be there soon." I hear Manon giggling in the background; probably giving her a hard time.

"Don't worry. Take your time."

I look back at Adrien, and his photographer is directing where he should stand for the next photo. I sigh, and decide just to go back home and wait for Mrs. Chamack.

Adrien POV

Vincent; my photographer, takes me to the other side of the park so he can have me leaning against a tree. He moves my head to the side, and I see Mari walking away. I wish I could see her again.

'Turn around!

Turn Around!

Mari...'

She walks around the corner; out of view...

..."Adrien!!" I look over to Vincent. " Give me the smile when your mom brings in spaghetti!..." He says enthusiastically.

We take more shots, and we eventually call it a day. I am immediately escorted to the limo, and back home.

There is a line of guards when I enter the house...Here we go again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there Monsters'.
Not gonna say too much, but hope you had an awesome day.
Stay Furry,
Peace Out
~SecretLilMonster13