Ch. 15

(Adriens POV)

"HEL...".... 'Wait what???'

"Um...?Hi."
Tom opens the door; Marinettes dad.

(Maris POV)

I swing into my room, and start picking up all the fabrics that I made a mess out of on the floor. I'm almost satisfied with my room until I looked up at my walls..."...ADRIEN".
I take off all the pictures in my room that were of Adrien  and stuff them in my diary box. I then head downstairs to the door.

"Marinette? What are you still doing up, hun?" I hear my mom.

"Oh... um. I. Ha..
.
.
Yea..."
I grin uncomfortably; telling her that a boy is staying the night would be very awkward...

"

Marinette?" My dad looks a little concerned.
I looked at him, and eventually take a deep breathe before I speak.

"Do you remember Adrien Agreste?" My mother right away smirks and look at my dad, who is also smirking at her. "... anyway... he needs somewhere to stay tonight. His father ..." I pause.

'Should I tell them... that's Adrien's business. '

"I told him he was welcomed here... I'm sorry. I should have asked first..." I look down. My mom then puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I can tell this is bothering you, but I assure you. You don't need to be worried, he is your guest." My mom smiles at me. I give her a hug, and then look at my dad. He also smiles at me and gives me a quick nod.

Then we hear a knock at the door.
'I forgot to let him in.'
My dad tells me that he'll get the door. I give him a kiss on the cheek and go to grab a plate of cookies from the kitchen.

I walk back into the living room, and grab Adrien to go upstairs.
He follows right behind, but is clearly eye raping the plate of cookies.
I role my eyes and hand him the plate so I can open my door.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

SecretLilMonster13 here. How has everyone been.
Wow alot has happened the last few months.
I've mainly been stressed from school, and kind of been worried about disappointing you all with my story. But I'm learning to love myself and have even been writing a couple new stories.
So when I'm ready for those to be revealed, I just hope you will love them.
Well as I always say...
Stay, Furry, Monsters
Peace Out.