Ch.5

Marinette P.O.V.

"Mmm", 'why does my back hurt so bad.'

"MARI!" I hear a few people say my name in unison.

*Open Eyes*
"What?" I say weakly. Alya runs up to me and hugs me tightly, and I wince in pain.

"Gurl you scared me! Why did you do that to me?" Alya screams at me with concern.
"What happened?" I ask confused, now realizing I'm in the hospital.

"Y-you got hit by a truck, M-Mari." I hear a kind and shaky voice speaking up.
I look to see Adrien, very sad and with weak, red eyes, possibly from crying. 'I wonder why he's here? Like I know we are friends, but we don't even hang out.'

"Thank you." I tell them for being here.

(Somewhere around 10:00 pm they all leave including my parents, and I end up going to sleep a little bit after that.)

*CRASH*
(I didn't know what other word to use.)
My eyes snap open, I look down to the floor. 'Chat!' He's all laid out on the ground, with all the teddy bears, gift baskets, and other presents that people have been bringing me.

"Chat what are you doing here?" I ask him with caution, while he is putting everything back on the table.

" I needed to see you Princess. You really scared me." He looks into my eyes, his watery.

"Why am I scaring everyone, I'm perfectly fine, and people get hit by cars every single..." before I could even finish, Chat interrupts me.
"You Died," He yells at me with pain coming from his voice, "and it was a truck. You stopped breathing, because of that truck!" He drops to his knees, now sobbing.
Mari stops in shock not knowing what to do. Until she asks the first thing that came into mind.

"How long?" She asks Chat.
“Huh?" He looks at me confused.
“How long was I dead for Chat? I want to know." I look at him, and he's in shock from my question.

Chat looks down, “Almost an hour." He says under his breath.

My eyes go wide.
'What...how did I...I'm still here?' I look sown and there is a cast on my left arm.

“Purr-incess, are you feline alright?" He stares at me, and I'm starting to think, I probably turned really pale.
I look at him and smile, he looks confused at my face expression.

“I'm feline fine!" He gets up slowly and walks to me and puts his gloved hand on my forehead.

"Are you sure?" He questions my answer, and I slap his hand away.

“Yes! I'm fine! You still see me breathing, don't you." 'If I died or not, I'm still here and that's all what matters. Yeah I should probably be scared, but, I'm not, I feel completely fine.'

Chat's frown fades away and gives me somewhat of a reassuring smile. “Okay, if you're not worried neither should I." He says little more confident.

Hey monsters it's SecretLilMonster13 here. Sorry if this was a bad Ch., but I got into this one. And also if you think you can't die for an hour, I've heard of a 2½ girl die for 3 hours, so it's possible. Please vote on my stories, and tell me what you think of them.

Stay furry, monsters, peace out.