Ch.25

Marinette's POV

This has been a stressful morning. I've been thinking of ways of how we can get Hawkmoth, but everything seemed so risky.

And Adrien, he's been in a daze.
His eyes seem so lifeless, yet, full of rage and worry. And trying to speak to him feels hopeless. Out of response of me talking to him all he could do was hum.

Of course I understand this must be extremely difficult for him. I decide to take a break from the note cards, and head down to get me and Adrien some breakfast... Brunch actually.
I look at the clock, which reads 1:21pm.

"Good afternoon, Marinette" I hear my father say.
I smile at him, " Good afternoon."

"Have you heard? Adrien has gone missing again." My mother says, turning her attention away from the TV.

I look over at the TV. Gabriel Agreste picture pops up with an image of Adrien as well.
"Young model, Adrien Agreste has gone missing. The son of the famous fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste.
After the events from yesterdays akuma attack. Adrien was no where to be found. Last seen, was his room.

If anyone hears anything on Adrien Agreste, please contact the Paris Police Department
Thank You."

And with that the message was over.

Everyone is going to be on the search, and no doubt the police will search his friends homes... we need to catch Hawkmoth now before he can get his hands on Adrien again.
.
.
.
After eating a ham and cheese croissant sandwich with Adrien in silence, he finally broke the silence.

"Mari. Can you call all the Miraculous holders? I think it is time to reveal our identities." My eyes widen.

???

"Adrien? What are you planning?..."

He looks in my eyes. "I'm not 100% sure yet. But all I know is we are going to need help, and if they all knew what was going on, it would be easier for us."

What he said make sense, and if this is the end of Hawkmoth, we won't have to worry about identities.

"Ok"
I pull out my phone and put everyone into a group chat.

****************

Mari
Urgent! Meet me at the bakery!

Read

**************

I grew nervous, but knew this had to be done. We need help from all the heroes.

20 minutes later

Alya, Nino, Mylene, Ivan, Luka, Juleka, Rose, Max, Kim, Kagami, Marc, Sabrina, and Chloe all show up.

"Is this about Adrikins?" Chloe asks concerned.

"Yes...but it's more than that."

They all look concerned
"Is Adrien okay?" Kim blurted out. I give him a nod they all give a breath of relief.

"So what's going on, Marinette?" Marc asks me.

"I'll explain everything once inside, but I'm waiting for one more person..." right on que, a car pulls up and dropped off Alex.

I start leading them up to my room, while Kim was explaining to Alex that we are meeting up about Adrien; which wasn't completely off.

I open my door and everyone sees Adrien and they run to him.
He doesn't look too dazed anymore, but still has a seriousness vibe to him, but he smiles for everyone, reassuring them that he is okay.

Everyone asking what happened, and if the akumatized monster pulled him out of his room yesterday.

"I'll answer all your questions, but I need you guys to calm down. But first, Mari and I have to tell all of you something."
I look at him starting to get nervous. My hands getting clammy and my mouth going dry.

I swallow hard as I notice everyone now has there attention on me.

'Rip it off like a bandaid'
.
.
.
"Adrien and I are Ladybug
and
Chat Noir

And we need your help."

~~~~~~~~
Secretlilmonster13 here.
Yo! I feel so productive getting 2 chapters out in one day... I mean 1 was supposed to come out a couple months ago... but who cares... right?
Two chapters! Yeah!
Let's make it a third!!!
No. Maybe not
But anyway
I just realized that it almost been 6years since I've been writing this story.
Feburary 17 2017 was that first Chapter of me deciding I wanted to write and next month will be this stories 6th birthday, well I guess anniversary but I'd rather say birthday.
And to those that stuck with my crappy uploading schedule, thank you. I love you.
I will try finishing up this story as soon as I can and yo will know what will happen to Marinette and Adrien.
Until then
Stay, fury, monsters
Peace out!