Chapter forty-seven - Defeating God

Start from the beginning

The archangel smiled and let it surge through his body, rolling his shoulders. "Neeto, thanks! Been a while, I feel great."

They teleported close to the location. "Okay, let's go."

While Amara was attacking her brother and holding him into place he snapped his finger sending the rest of them except Jack away.

Gabriel found himself back in his prison. He grabbed the bars as fear filled him. Panic that all of the things up to now had all been a dream surfaced.

Everything got worse as Asmodeus stepped to the bars. "You've got some gut, running away and then killing me. Now let's punish you for your behavior."

Instinctively Gabe backed away pushing himself against the wall. "No, you're dead! I killed you."

"You're daddy got me back and gave me some nice upgrades." Asmodeus smirked.

Meanwhile, Sam was lost in a forest. "Gabe!" He looked around. "Dean, Cas!" Thinking trying to find his way out was better than nothing, so he started walking in one direction until he ran into a familiar face. "Gabe!"

"Sam!" He hugged him. "Oh, thank my asshole of s father, I had no idea what was going on I ended up here."

Totally overwhelmed Sam stepped back. "What is going on?! I just ended up here as well. Where are the others?" He took Gabriel's hand not knowing that the real Gabriel was somewhere else.

Dean found himself back in hell torturing equipment in hand. "What?!"

Cas was strapped to a chair by Naomi, Michael was back in the cage with Lucifer and Raphael didn't quite know where he was.

Jack was the only one who remained in the room with Amara. "What's going on?! Where are they?"

"He teleported them away. Now help me hold him off! I have an appointment after this."

"Sam?" The fake Gabriel looked at Sam confused "I don't feel so good. I-" He got interrupted as his stomach got sliced open and flames engulfed him. The fire started to spread through the forest.

Tears filled the hunter freezing all the mental issues and ptsd welling up kvercoming him.

Dean stood in front of his father holding the instruments. "Do it, son! Or do you not have the gut to do it!"

Michael tried to fly out of the cage to no avail. "That fucking asshole! Locking me up here again, with you!"

"Ohoho, those are some crude words, my goody two-shoe brother. Don't want dad to hear that." Lucifer teased him finding enjoyment in the situation.

"I swear to whoever I should swear to, Lucifer, if you don't shut up I will kill you! Fuck dad, fuck all this. He can die for all I care. It's not like he ever cared." Micheal sat down in one corner of the cage pulling his legs close to himself and looking down. "All these years I just wanted him to be proud of me to love me as much as he loved you. But he never did. You did so much wrong but yet he never seemed so disinterested in you as he did in me."

Lucifer felt awful. He finally understood why Michael disliked him so much. He was somehow jealous of him. "Hey, lighten up! Dad never actually cared about any of us. We're like attempt number 600 or something. From now on, you just have to live for yourself and that meat suit you like so much."

It was an awful way to comfort someone but Michael appreciated it nonetheless. "Thanks, Lu, and I'm sorry."

"Apology excepted and I'm sorry, too. Now we never tried to work together to escape this hole. I mean it was built to only hold one archangel."