Chapter 18: The Silenced

Start from the beginning

"I swear I saw a group of people in this area the last time I checked it for supplies, I don't remember much but they looked ready to fight something. Like they wore lots of gear and stuff oh and not to mention they had guns on them." Skeppy said pointing somewhere on the map in the northern region.

"Isn't there like golems in that area as well as automations from the war." Techno said as his arms where crossed.

"Not to sure, haven't been up there in a year, but I don't think those automations are running anymore unless that group of people I saw has control over them." Skeppy explained before turning around to see Dream watching them from the doorway, "oh heya Dream, guessing Bad told you about this."

"Well yes and no, he told me the others needed me and I suspected you guys where over here with all the commotion." Dream said as he walked up to the group, "what even are you guys talking about."

"Where to head next, we where thinking of going north, but then Skeppy mentioned a group of people in the area we planned to head too." Tapl said as Dream just laughed.

"Like they'll do anything to us" Dream said crossing his arms as he looked at the map on the table, "so here I'm guessing, or in the general area." Dream said pointing to the northern part of the map.

Everyone looked at Dream oddly but they brushed it off as they discussed there plans. The group that was going consisted that of Techno, Tapl, George, Skeppy, Dream, and plus the two phantoms and hoglins. Dream looked over at George since he didn't expect him to go along with them, but Dream's vision snapped onto Skeppy.

"So are we ready" Skeppy said as he folded up the map as everyone nodded, "then let's get moving" Skeppy added as he pointed out the doorway.

As Dream headed out with the group he quickly called back to Bad, "we'll be back Bad!" Before looking back to the group he was with. Dream looked at his phantom followers seeing they where hiding in his shadow.

~~~~~~

Hours gone by as the shadows of the trees would pass over like planes, Dream expected it was going to be night by the time the group got to their destination. Dream huffed as he hid his hands in his pockets before looking up seeing a ravine ahead. Skeppy saw and he stopped the group before they got close to the ravine. Dream scoffed and walked over to the ravine as he took his hands out from his pockets.

"Dream, what are you doing...Dream!" Skeppy yelled as he saw Dream back up and run to the ravine.

Dream ran forward before leaping at the edge of the ravine, it felt like time slowed around him before he quickly landed on the ground on the other side, landing on all fours before getting up and looking back at the others, "Tapl, throw me a dagger, I need it." Dream called.

Tapl was unsure but he took out a dagger tossing it to Dream, Dream caught the dagger giving it once quick look before slicing his arm open letting blood drip onto the ground, the wound sealed up almost immediately as Dream flicked his hand towards the others as tree roots of blood came out of the ground forming a bridge since he had a good feeling everyone would chicken out on jumping across.

"Are you guys coming or are you gonna walk away." Dream said as George crossed the bridge.

"Guys we made it so far now's not the time to give up." George said as he backed up next to Dream looking at the others.

"Yeah yeah, we're following Mr. "I can control my blood to form anything" oh and not to forget steal blood from others." Skeppy said as he crossed the bridge.

"Sounds like my gods....hmm." Techno thought as he looked at Dream suspicious now, maybe Dream was a blood god reincarnated that why the other gods said to follow him, but that sounded a little to far but everything Techno knew about the blood gods was that they took blood of sacrifices to build upon their powers and own self, Techno kept his eyes on Dream, keeping his eyes on this possible prophet. Techno had theories in his head now to what Dream was but he didn't reveal them yet since he didn't want another screaming match to occur.