✨34✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

The series of laughter that filled in the air made Taehyung realize where he belonged to. He couldn't believe he spent 3 years without them.

He looks at the bright faces of his hyungs before his eyes travel to the alphas there. The ugly dark feeling clawing on his neck as he sees Jungkook holding his precious Soobin while Namjoon is red in embarrassment.

No, this is not where he belongs to. He never belonged here.

He walks to the young alpha and snatches the pup out of his hold a little too fast making Soobin whine. He pats the pups head making the pup relax quickly in his hold.

"It's just because of Soobin or I wouldn't be staying here I'll pay the rent for everyday I stay which wouldn't be long enough because I don't want to suffocate with you and I hope you feel the same." He says as he turns his heels walking back to his hyungs.

So much for being a dickhead but he deserved it so he just stares at the back of the omega whos emotion took a 360° change in a moment giggling with his hyungs as Jimin pokes the pups cheeks making him whine and making Jungkook realize just how much the omega despised him.

But he wasn't going to do the same dumb thing he did three years ago. He was going to win the demon omega back and make him his.

~~~~~~~

Night comes quick enough. Jimin and Jin already went back to home promising they'd be back the next morning. He didn't know about Namjoon he didn't care.

He looks at the energetic pup jumping up and down on the bed scolding him softly before tucking the pup and pressing a kiss on his little forehead.

"Good night binnie." Getting a little good night wish back followed by a cute yawn.

He makes his way out of the house roaming around here and there. The last time he came here he lost a pup.

He shakes his head a bit. He couldn't let the ugly feeling get back to him. He had Soobin now. He needed to focus on him. He couldn't dwell in the painful memories of his past he didn't want that anymore.

He walks a little more spotting a little bench. He sits down with a sigh.

"How did I even get here." He says to himself another long sigh leaves his lips.

'Of course you ended up here. This is your destiny after all.' Taehyung jolts up as the familiar yet unfamiliar voice crosses his mind.

"V!" He can here the giggles in his mind and it's pissing him off.

'That's the first thing you say after you lock me up for 2 years?'

There was an unamused look on the demons face even when V wasn't physically there.

"You were the one abandoning me first it's not the other way around." V keeps quiet for a few minutes before he speaks again.

'How could I not? That pup was mine as well I needed time to fix myself as well. At that moment I could care less about other things I needed an escape as well mourning for my dead pup isn't enough reason for you to abandon me!' Now Taehyung being the silent one.

"But you were the only one I had at that time. You took away the luxury of having someone at my worst moment from me."

'Then don't do it again.' The sentence has Taehyung confused.

"Do what."

'Don't leave him again. You out of all people should know, you can't run away. No matter what you do or how hard you try you will always end up right in front of him and you know that. Stop struggling.

For me, for yourself, for us.'

Taehyung chuckles dryly.

"He never wanted us at the first place why don't you choose another mate already?"

'You could've chosen another mate as well then why didn't you do that?' Taehyung feels warmth roll down his face.

"No matter how much I try I can't."

'That's right. So do both of us a favor Tae. Give him another chance.'

"You say all this so confidently as if you know he wants us."

'I don't but we have to do this so we can move on.

With or without him.'