✨22✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

2 months later

"You know you can't hide it forever right Taetae?" Jimin said to the other as he looked at Taehyungs chubby belly through the mirror.

Red dull eyes staring back at taehyung through the mirror.

"But it's not like I can do anything about it. Can you assure that he will want to talk? Will he even just stand there and listen?" Taehyung said as he caressed his tummy.

"It doesn't matter Tae he has the right to know you both created the baby you have equal rights on the baby." Jimin said with a sigh.

"You're right Jiminie. It's not like I need him to raise my baby I can do that with him or without him. I'll just tell him that my baby exists it shouldn't be that hard right?"

"Yes you should. But Tae Don't you think it's time to tell Namjoon hyung about his father as well? He's really worried." It's like every problem and distress just found a way to crawl to Taehyung.

He was tired of all this. He had to tell his hyung the truth one day right?

"I'll do it tomorrow but today I'll tell Jungkook the truth." Taehyung says as he puts on a oversized shirt.

"It'll be ok taetae I'll always be here for you." Jimin says as he backhugs the other.

It wasn't easy to see the one you came to protect hurt at every step and Jimin just wanted to get over with it. So did Tae.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung stood in front of the door nervously. Debating if it's the best thing to do. If he should run away or if he should just get over with it.

He chooses the second option.

The faster he finishes all these the more he keeps his baby safe.

But oh how wrong he was.

He presses on the bell and waits for a minute before the door opens.

He can feel rage fill his mind up as he smells the air.

He feels disgusted and betrayed.

The one who opened the door grins at him.

Kim Woosung

Hair messy, lips swollen, his mates scent all over the alpha a oversized t-shirt dangling down his shoulder neck bruised with hickeys.

"Oh Taehyung-ah." Woosung offers a warm smile. But you could see the wickedness through it.

"Sorry me and Jungkook are kinda busy. I'd appreciate it if you came back later." But Taehyung wasn't having it.

The mating mark was fresh on his scent gland just like it was yesterday then how could Jungkook do this to him?

_________________________________________________

Another chapter in a hour ig :)