✨3✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

It was lunch time Jimin and Tae walked into the cafeteria sitting on their usual spot.

"I'll get us some food." Jimin said and went to grab whatever he wanted while Tae was just sitting there scrolling his IG feed as a strong wave of pain hits him right in his chest and bruises starts forming.

'Oh no' He said in mind.

Even if the pain was unbearable the omega couldn't just show it there. He can't let anyone know they can't know that the ruthless alpha has problems too.

He bites on his lower lip trying to suppress the pain he was feeling the bruises getting darker. He quickly got up and ran to the direction of the boys restroom sweat dripping down his forehead. But suddenly he stopped his wolf ears perking up as he heard a low cry he knew it belonged to a merman.

He quickly made his way to the sound coming from a now abandoned class room. The pain in his chest never stopped but that was not blocking him from saving innocents.

He slammed the door open only to see a merman pushed against the wall by a wolf he knew the wolf was an alpha the very moment he smelled him.

"Let him go." Taehyung growled at him.

The alpha turned to Tae gripping on the merman harder then before making the merman whimper.

"How about no?" The alpha smirked at Tae. Tae gritted his teeth in anger trying to control it but failing miserably.

"I.SAID.LET.HIM.GO.THIS.INSTEAD." Tae growled loudly in a demonic voice making the alpha whimper as he backed away from the merman making the merman drop on the floor with a loud thud.

Tae ran to the now unconscious merman picking him up and looking back at the alpha.

"If I see you near him ever again I won't think twice before giving you a slow and painful death. Is.that.clear?" Tae looked at him with flame in his eyes before running out of the room well not before getting a nod from the terrified alpha who was not able to speak.

He ran to the clinic as the nurse asked him what happened he explained everything and she started examining the unconscious boy.

A few minutes later she called taehyung.

"There's nothing to worry about he just passed out because of the fear he felt and his wrists will be ok too.

And that was the time Taehyung let out a pained whimper. The nurse looked at him confused before watching as a bruise slowly showed up on Taes neck.

Her eyes widened.

" You know what is causing this right?" She asked shocked.

Taehyung nodded.

"So you saved the boy in this condition?" She couldn't believe the thing happening to taehyung was very painful not even a true blood could handle let alone standing if this happened to them.

Taehyung just nodded again.

They just stared at each other awkwardly before Tae heard a panic breath in the background he ran to the merman trying to calm him down hugging him tightly and whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

The nurse stared at him in disbelief.

'How' She thought to herself as the wolf was giving him the aura any normal alpha will.

The merman finally calmed down in taehyungs embrace.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Bambam and thanks for saving me." The merman flashed a cute smile.

**Jungkook's P.O.V**

It's lunch time now but I ain't in the mood to eat food so I just went to the rooftop laying on the ground to take a nap but the door opened and Rose was standing there.

I remember the girl was looking at me with lustful eyes since I stepped in the uni. I smirked to myself as she stepped closer to me.

"Hey oppa wanna have some fun?" She said seductively.

"Well I don't see a reason why not." And with that I captured her lips hungrily.

But something inside me was telling me it's wrong as kook was screaming not to.

'What is this feeling.'

__________________________

New character

Roseanne Park

- Rosé.
-Human.
-The queenka.
-Arrogant.
-Likes anyone with good looks.
-Fucks around.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul

Kunpimook Bhuwakul

-Bambam.
-Merman.
-Sweet and humble.
-Unmated.
-Fragile.
-Love's anything sea related. 

--🌼----🌼----🌼----🌼----🌼----🌼----🌼--

I'm sorry for not updating earlier. Hope y'all like it.