✨25✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

The scenario from when the demon woke up was blurry. They knew Taehyung could feel it. The emptiness. It took them a lot of power to stop Taehyung from going into rampaging.

Taehyung knew they won't let him go so he found out just the thing.

He told Namjoon he killed his father. He didn't tell him what his father did though just that how he killed the man brutally.

Everything happened so fast from Taehyung saying it to where Namjoon had his fingers wrapped around the one he claims as his little brother saying what a monster he is to where Taehyung simply vanished in the thin air. Anyone barely had time to register so they couldn't prevent it.

So now all of them just sat there before Jin finally stood up. He slapped Namjoon across his face.

"I never expected you out of all peoples to add more fuel to his misery. The real monster was and always will be your father." He said before stomping away.

Meanwhile Namjoon just sat there thinking what he just did.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook sat there in his bed as he had yet another flashback.

---

'Hyung you're always working why don't you spare some time for me as well?' The little boy pouted. Big doe eyes staring right into tho others soul.

What would Taehyung do? Say no to him? He never says no to his koo.

'You know I can never say no to you kookie. Let's do whatever you want tomorrow ok? Sounds good?' Taehyung said before showing his pretty boxy smile.

'Yayyy thank you hyungie you're the best.' The younger cheered.

---

He gripped onto his hair tightly it hurt. But even if he had at least half of his memories back he couldn't get the couldn't find the courage to go and check on the omega.

He wanted to know if their pup was okay but

Did he even have the right to know?

He sinked deeper into the sheets tear pooling into his eyes.

---

'Hyung I'm scared. Can you cuddle kookie today?' The younger boy said as he held a bunny plushie close to his chest.

'Of course baby come here you can sleep with hyung, hyung will protect you.'

---

"Hyungie!" He called him again today but the only thing he was greeted with was the cold air filling the room.

His hyungs comfortable hugs are gone now.

_____________________________________________________________

I should probably have the tok with Namjoon for hurting baby bear.

Short chapter maybe I'll make the next one longer.

My first religion is sleeping so I'm off to bed now adios.