✨10✨

______🌹______

______🌹______

"Hyung promise me you are not lying? You won't lie to me right? He'll be ok promise me." Jimin said his face buried in Jins neck.

"Honestly I don't know Jiminie. I'm sorry if it happeneds again I can do nothing. But do you Know what caused this?" Jin said as he ran his hand through the youngers soft locks.

"I don't know what happened hyung I just found him like that. I was so scared hyung I even said hurtful things to Yoongi. I don't know how I'll apologize." Jimin said but immediately turned when he sniffed his mates smell getting closer.

"You don't have to worry about that baby but let's talk and let your hyungs talk is that okay?" Yoongi said as he entered with Namjoon careful with his words as he knew his mates situation.

Jimin nodded as he jumped on Yoongi now relaxing in his mates arms as Yoongi caught him and started walking out. Namjoon looked at Jin who was trying hard not to break down but as Jimin was out of their sight Jin threw himself into his mates embrace. Finding comfort.

"Joon he-" Jin started sobbing.

"What happened baby? Can you tell me? I'm worried please?" Namjoon said softly.

"Joon h-he had wh-whip m-arks on him. Hi-his body is full of c-uts and brui-ses. Everywhere wi-thout his face. How did I never notice. He's suffering Joon he's suffering. And I don't know from what." He sobbed harder as Namjoon just looked shocked.

"Are you sure baby? How's that possible you know he's strong right? He would never face something like that." Namjoon asked confused and scared.

"The whips and cuts I don't know about them. But the bruises Joon those were like the ones a wolf gets when his mate is with someone else." Namjoon didn't know what so say anymore.

"He suffered so much Joonie and then again his life snatched his rights to live happily. Why is it always him?" Jin clenched on Namjoons shirt.

"How's he now?" Namjoon couldn't think about what to say anymore. Right now he just wanted to Know his brother was ok.

"His wounds are already healing. I gave him the healing potion earlier. But I don't know when he will wake up."

~~~~~~~~~

It's been three days already Taehyung didn't woke up. Others came to visit specially Hoseok he just felt like he should but Jungkook didn't he wanted to go away from the person who didn't even wake up. The feeling bubbling up in him was something he was hating.

Despite of trying hard Jungkook still found himself standing outside Taehyungs room. He didn't know how or why.

He slowly opened the door and saw Hoseok sleeping on a chair hand linked with Taehyung. He let out a low growl at the sight but sighed after realizing what he did.

He walked to Hoseok and slowly shaked him to wake him up. After a moment he woke up and looked at Jungkook rubbing his eyes.

"Yes Jungkook?"

"Hyung you can rest now I'll take over." Jungkook said softly.

"Okay." With that Hoseok got up and left the room not before kissing Taehyungs forehead softly.

" With that Hoseok got up and left the room not before kissing Taehyungs forehead softly

Jungkook felt anger boiling up in him.

The said boy was just hugging a pillow looking as beautiful as ever while sleeping.

'How do you manage to look so beautiful even when you sleep so peacefully?' Jungkook thought as he stared at the sleeping boy.

He sat on the bed and what happened next was not something he ever expected in life. The sleeping boy started scooping closer to the pure blood placing his head on the others lap now wrapping hands around the others waist.

Jungkook was shocked for a bit looking down at his lap before he drowned into the others beauty he didn't even noticed he was staring at him for that long until the door opened.

He looked up and wished he didn't. There stood an angry Trueblood who looks pissed because of someone in his lap. And believe it or not Pure bloods are strong but no one is stronger than a mate in rage. By looks he looked like someone ready to rip him apart for touching the alpha in his arms.

"You!?"

_______________________

Was it too boring? The next part will be more interesting I promise.

Comments?

Also please show some love to my other story too.💜

I purple y'all

I purple y'all.
Thanks for reading.💜🌼