Ch. 13

"He should know that one I'm gay and two I was coming over here to thank you for arresting my father." Seth said. Wait, his father is that terrible man. "Wait, I should be thankful to you." I said. He replied, "Why?" "You saved me from your dad when I was six." I said looking down. Seth's eyes went wide and he said, "Oh. You're that neko girl that people in my world call special." "What?" I asked. He said, "I'll let you know later when we aren't surrounded by people. Hey I'll text it to you."getting out his phone. I told him my number and then be texted me so I would have his phone number. "cool." he said. I nodded, but then Seth stiffened. "what's wrong?" I asked. Seth replied, "um...... is there some guy starring at me?" I looked around him to find Liam looking at the back if his head. I replied " yeah, but it's just Liam." "you know him?" Seth said. i replied, "yes. he is a history teacher at the boarding school I went to before Harry pulled me out." "oh, okay well I might be seeing you around more often. I gotta go, bye." Seth said and walked out of the club with Liam following him. I started struggling in Harry's grip because he was cutting off the circulation in my tail. I whimpered but his hold only tightened. he walked over to louis, Eleanor, dani, and Niall. "Help." was all I said. I was hurt and he only made it worse. "hazza! Let go." Louis said pulling on Harry but it didn't work. we tried relentlessly and gave up. Louis gathered everyone but Liam, who was no where to be found. we pulled in the two cars and headed back to Harry's. when we were dropped off Harry drug me inside and finally let go of me. I went to unwrap my tail, but it was no longer there. since Harry made my tail loose circulation, it was gone. my hands went immediately to my hair feeling for my ears which were gone as well. damn it, my Neko has to rebirth again. I went to go change, curl up in a ball, and cry but Harry had other ideas. He pinned me up against a wall. his eyes were a dark shade of green with hints of purple in it. lust. "so where did we leave off?" He smirked leaning in. I shoved him away and headed upstairs. I quickly threw on some sweats and a tank as Harry opened the door. "no we should have some fun. you think it's alright to flirt with someone else with me standing right there did you?" He growled. I said "I wasn't flirting. he just came over to thank us." "bullshit. he doesn't know us and we don't know him." he shouted causing me to flinch away. He didn't seem to take notice. "it's true though Harry! I know him from before I met you!" I tried to reason, but Harry was having none of it. he approached me while raising a hand. then I felt a stinging upon my cheek. he hit me. my hand went up to cup my now tingling cheek as I grabbed my phone and bolted out the door. I got pretty far from Harry's when I let the tears flow freely. I cried for a while before I called dani. "hello?" She giggled on the other line. "hey." I sobbed into the phone. now alert she asked "c, what's wrong?" "You know how Harry wouldn't let go." I started. she replied " yeah." "well when we got home he finally let go if me and I went to unwrap my tail because he has cut the circulation off, well my Neko left and I don't know when it will rebirth. Then he wanted to go back to making out like we were before Louis interrupted, but his eyes were dark and full if lust. He started mouthing off about how I was flirting with someone while he was right there. when I try to reason with him he just got mad at me and then he hit me." I continued muttering the last part that Dani didn't miss. "HE HIT YOU!" She shouted going ballistic and after a few minutes she said, "okay where are you? Niall and I are going to come get you." I told her my location and she hung up.