Ch. 12 (Harry's pov)

Two days since Charlie was discharged from the hospital. She's been silent and distant, and I don't know why. "Hey Charlie." I said. She just hummed in response. She was staring out the window watching the rain run down the window pane. "You okay?" I asked, no answer. I walked up behind her and pulled her hair back. No movement. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders kneeling behind her resting my chin on the top of her head. That's when she snuggled into me sighing in contempt. "Can you please tel! Me what's on your mind, love?" I said. Charlie replied, "I don't know. It's too confusing. It won't calm down. Too much buzzing. I can't focus on stuff." I can calm her down. I turned her around and smirked, "I can stop that." She looked at me funny. Then I leaned in cupping the back of her neck with a thumb on her cheek and I kissed her. It didn't take long for her to kiss back, tangling her fingers in my hair. My free hand went to the small of her back where her shirt rode up after I pulled her onto my lap. I thought I heard the door open, but I just kinda brushed it off. Enjoying e moment until someone's arms made their way around my waist pulling me to their chest causing me to groan in annoyance breaking the kiss. "Hold on a sec." I told Charlie who nodded and sat up. I lifted my head up to see Louis. "What?" I whined. He chuckled, " We have two vans outside pilled with people. Do you two want to join us to go clubbing, or no?" "Sure." I replied. He said, " Great change and hurry up." getting up and ruffling Charlie's hair. She huffed as he left. We got up and headed to my room to change. I came out in a white dress shirt open about three or four buttons down and a pair of black skinnies. Charlie was wearing a cream colored sweater and a pair of black leggings. "Button your shirt." she scoled me like a mother. I chuckled kisssing her cheek, "No way babe." and we headed outside. Louis shouted, "You're coming in this one." and we hopped in his van with Niall, Dani and Eleanor. "You guys go back to making out when I left?" Louis teased. I replied, "Nope, you ruined it." Niall bursted out laughing. Louis just kept picking fun at me the whole way there. When we got to the cluband headed inside Charlie gripped on to my arm. "You're okay." I whispered before we entered the room of noise. She nodded and drugme to the dance floor with Niall and Dani following us. We danced for a while. Then some guy came over and started talking to Charlie. I gripped her close, but soon she started scratching at my hands. "Ow Harry." She complained, but I didn't listen. "Your mate's jealous." the boy said. Charlie just shrugged. The boy said, "He should know that one......" and then I blocked out his words.