Chapter 11 (Harry's pov)

I was leaving work when my phone rang. "Hello?" I said. The woman on the other line asked, "Is this Harry Styles." "Yes." I replied. She said, " I am from the hospital and I am calling to let you know that the girl you brought here is now awake." "I'll be there in a few, thanks." I said before I hung up. Charlie has been unconscious in the hospital for two and a half weeks. I found her in the kitchen on the floor unconscious after Zayn came back from feeding. I couldn't figure out what happened. I arrived at the hospital and was immediately being taken to Charlie's room. I walked in and she was sitting up watching the machines around her like she was going to kill them because of the annoying sound. The nurse left and I said, "Hey Charlie." "Why am I here?" she asked looking at me. I said, "Because about two and a half weeks ago I found you lying unconscious on my kitchen floor.""Oh." she said scooting over so I could sit next to her. "My neck hurts." she whined. I went to rub it, but she flinched away. "I was going to help you." I saida bit irritated. She sassed, "You can't. It doesn't work like that." "do you know why you were lying unconscious on my kitchen floor?" I asked. She said, " Iwas sitting on top of the fridge remembering what happened when I was sic. The reason why my neko is a kitten." "Why is that?" I asked. She replied, "That guy that showed up, the one who murdered my parents. Well he was going to suck me dry and leave me to rot. He was not going to make the same mistake as last time.""What happened last time?" I interupted. She continued, "Well when my parents were murdered he needed a snack so he bit into the part where my neck and shoulders connect, which is where the neko survival part is. So he killed off most of my developing neko before his son stopped him. So my neko regenerated when I turned 19." "oh, okay. I'm sorry to hear that."I said hugging her. She just hummed in response getting sleepy. I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep.