Chapter 10

It's later in the day and basically dark outside. The guys looked hungry. I didn't know if Mr. Styles keptblood in his fridge. Suddenly Zayn andthe blonde girl, whose name I learned is Perrie, got up and Zayn said, "We'll be back." as they bolted upstairs. Louis said shaking his head, "He loves arousal blood." Gross. I got up and headed into the kitchen because I got bored. I hopped on the counter to get on top of the fridge and stayed there. I like heights. I can kind a think clearly up here. I can see better and understand them. You are probably wondering what I meant by I remeber why my neko is just now developing. I couldn't tell them because I'd get picked on more by Louis. It happened right after my parents were murdered........
"Now time for a little snack." The man with long black hair said while yanking on my tail pulling me towards him. I whimpered, my body becoming engulfed in fear. He smirked deeply at me picking me up and putting me on his side. I watched as his eyes grew dark with thirst while he licked his lips. "I love fearful blood. Ithas the best taste. Especially when it comes from young early developing nekos." he growled biting my ear causing me to flinch at the pain. He then grabbed my head bending me down so he had me in the perfect position to get to the main neko surviving part. I felt his teeth sink into the skin where my neck connects to my shoulders. I kept quiet as he went to suck me dry. Everything started to spin and my vision was becoming blurry and spotted. Suddenly I was dropped and I heard, "Dad you don't do that to the poor girl." before I past out.

That man killed most of my begging neko so it rebirthed when I turned 19. Weird I know. God what is that annoying beeping noise? I slowly opened my eyes that I didn't know were closedto find myself in a hospital. I looked aroung finding the room empty. I slowly sat upas I felt a small amount of pain in the back of my neck. suddenly the door opened causing me to jump. "Sorry sweetheart I didn't realize you were up." the nurse said. I asked, "Where am I?" "The hospital. I'll notify the boy who brought you here." she said walking out.