Chapter 7 (Harry's POV)

I arrived at school getting through my first three classes before Louis and Niall came in. "I can't believe you actually killed her!" exclaimed Louis. Niall said, " Dani is now like retreating into a wall. she stopped talking to me last night after she cried her eyes out." Poor Dani, I feel so bad. I just shrugged as Liam walked in. "I thought she was your distraction." He said. I said, "And I told you she was a bad distraction." "We are all heading  to your house afterwards you ass." Louis said clearly outraged. I just nodded as they all recceded to their classrooms. 

..........................................................................................

It's the end of the day and I waas met in my classroom by El, Lou, Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Niall, and a distant Dani. I sighed and headed out with them following behind me. "I can't believe you'd do that to that girl." El said. Perrie askeed, "How old was she considering most of the students are in their twenties." "Uh........ 18 I think." I said shrugging. Dani mummbled, "19" "What?" Niall asked. Dani sighed looking down at the ground saying, "She turned 19 yesterday." Huh, I didn't know that. We arrived at my house and we all kinda stood awkwardly in the living room untill a loud crash was heard up stairs. What did she break this time?!?!?!