Chapter 4

Friday, November 13

It is my birthday today, along with an assembly. So assemblies take the entire day. All the assembly is that we sit down in the gathering hall and all of the male teachers write the name of a student down on a piece of paper to give to the principal. The principal then calls the names out and it is anonymous on which teacher picked who until you arrive at the house. At this house you are basically sexually murdered. Dani told me this, because she begged Mr. Horan to tell her. Everybody filed into the gathering hall sitting in alphabetical order by first name. I am in the middle of the "C's" and Dani is in the beginning of the "D's" so we aren't sitting next to each other. The teachers were writting on slips of paper dropping them in the bag. The girls who hope they get picked dress as slutty as possible, because all they know is that they get to have sex with a teacher. Dani and I are the people who don't dress like that. Dani wears strapless dresses because Mr. Horan likes it or something. I always wear a long sleeve black sweater, jeans, converse and my beanie. Always the same attire because it hides me. The principal had the room quiet down as he shuffled the bag, then he started with the names. We have to stand up and then go up to the stage. "Abigail, Brook, Bailey, Jennifer, Debby...." the pincipal started, "Beatrice, Taylor, Gabby, Chris, Dominica, Chace, Zoey, Vicky........." he continued. He named more students before he got to the last one. "Last student, Charlie." Me! well shit. As I stood up my ears flattened more to my head and my tail tightened around my waist hiding between my legs. I am literally terrified. I got up on stage and looked at Bree who had a satisfied look on her face. Then I looked at Dani who had a look of shock on her face. I was taken to a back room. One of the nurses (female) literally stripped me and put me in a short skirt and crop top short sleeve shirt. I was then shoved into a car and dropped off at a house. Wonderful, it's Mr. Styles' home. I was shoved inside and so I headed to the bedroom. I instanly found a blanket and wrapped myself in it. Memories suddenly began to flood my mind nonstop.

.......(6yrs old)

"Lotte listen to me, you are going to be alright. Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy are going to be fine." mommy said to me. I clung to her hand and my Peter Pan doll. "Don't let them break you Lotte. Don't you ever let your guard down." Daddy said. I nodded as I was ripped away from my parents and held at a good distance as they were murdered. Vampires. I let only three tears excape my eyes before I became secluded, won''t ever let my guard down. I built my wall.

..................................... 3yrs later (9yrs old)

'Keep quiet you twerp." Linda yells at me, with her grimmy red hair up in a poof in her to tight clothes and with her make up caked face. I just nodded and she left. God vampires are asses. I don't get food but about once or twice eery few months. I am dirty and beaten. I have cuts I've caused up my arms.

.................................... 7yrs later (16yrs old)

Heavy foot steps were heading down the stairs to the basement. "Hey, Kitty Kitty." Jack said. I replied, "Fuck off dufus." "Nah I think it is time you hlep me with a long over do problem." He sneered. I said, "Go use one of your willing sluts." "No, I wanna use my pretty little sex slave." He teased me twirling my hair. I growled, "You know it is rape right?" "Yeah, but I won't get caught because no one knows you are here." He smiled.

..........................................2yrs later (18yrs old)

"Bye Charlie have fun at school. Love you." Mom said. I replied, "Love you too." walking into the building of my new boarding school.