Chapter 5 (harry's pov)

"Harry are you serious? Are you really going to ask Charlie out" Liam asked. I said, "No, I'm going to get rid of her. She is a distraction." "But she is a good distraction for you." Louis said. I said, "No, she really isn't." "you are out of your mind Styles." Zayn said as we headed out to our homes. I walked in and headed to my room. As I got to my door I heard crying. I walked in taking my shirt off and over to her. "Stay the hell away from me." She said tears streaming down her face. I said, "Why should I? Now lets take this off." laying her down on the bed and taking her beanie off her head. I leaned down to where I was on top of her with my mouth next to her ear. "Let's see that outfit on you." I playfully growled in her ear, biting it. She whimpered as I held her arms above her head. Then I stripped her of the blanket. I didn't even notice the  her outfit, just her arms. "How long have you been hurting yourself?" I asked letting her sit up, but not run. "Since I was nine I guess." She replied. Shocked I said, "Nine? Why?" "it's kind of a long story." she said shrugging. I said, "I've got plenty of time." She nodded and told me what happened till she arrived at the school. "Please don't hurt me." She said when she finished. I said, "I never planned on it. I was pranking my friends, making them believe that I was going to kill you." "I believed it too. Can I change now." She said. I nodded and headed to my closet grabbing a long sleeve shirt and a pair of my boxers tossing them to her.  She took them into the bathroom and came back out. She sat back down on the bed and I wrapped her in a hug. "Why did you pick me at the assembly Mr. Styles?" she asked. I said, "Because I want you to be mine. You're a distraction to  me charlie, but a good one. You are also going to have to start calling me Harry." "That's gonna take sometime to remember." She replied. I said "Well you are going to have to or I am going to have to do obedient tasks on you." She just looked at me funny and I smirked. Charlie asked, "How are you going to do that M......" I cut her off with a kiss pulling her closer by her waist She soon kissed back laying me down so that she was on top. My hands tightened on her waist and her hands intertwined in my hair. Several minutes later something furry brushed my torso. I broke the kiss, "What was that?" I asked. Charlie said, "Sorry." "That didn't answer my question." I sad in a warning tone. She replied, "It was me." "But, you aren't furry." I said giving her a questioning look. Next thing I know something moves in Charlie's hair. I backed up, taken a bit off guard. "God I've gone crazy. I thought something ruffled your hair." I said. She replied, "You aren't crazy." "Then why am I seeing things?" I asked. She sassed back, "Because you got eyes." as black ears popped out of her blonde hair and a black tail unwrapped from under my shirt. "You're a Neko!" I said surprised. She giggled, "Surprise." "You Think!" I said tackling her on the bed giving her a hungry kiss. "Now you are going to make it harder for me to not get horny." I mumbled into the kiss. She just giggled. I kissed her again. 
.........................................................................
We had finally settled down and were just talking. I said, "You know you can't go back to school." "But, Dani gets to." She said confused. I said, "Yeah, but that's because Niall asked her out during a detention, not an assembly." "Are you and Mr. Horan the only two  who asked out students?" She asked. I said, "No, Louis asked out Eleanor about a year ago during a test. And Zayn asked Perrie during a project. You have to call them by their first names Charlie." "I'll try, so................ Liam? is the only one who didn't?" she asked.  I said, "I think he believes that it's wrong to fall in love with a student. Also because most of the students are...." "Slutty Skanks." she finished. I laughed saying, "Exactly. Okay let;s get some sleep. I actually have to go to school tomorrow. You have to promise me something though." "What?" She asked looking up at me tilting her head. I said, "Don't stop your drawings and give them to me when you're done with them. You are a really good artist. Plus your drawings actually go with the assignments." "Okay, as long as you let me know the assignments and projects. Plus you can't look at them till they are done." she said. I replied, "Promise." before sealing it with a kiss. 

Dani's pov

I met Niall in our room once he finished. "YOU Promised." I cried. I'm so upset. Niall said he would do all he could to keep Charlie off the meal. I can't believe I lost her. I texted and called her to make myself believe that it was all a misunderstanding. "I know. I just didn't think Harry would kill her! All of us thought he was going to ask her out outside of school." He explained wrapping me in a hug. I sat and cried in his arms falling asleep.  I am so exhausted. I am gonna miss Charlie.