Ch. 17

Louis' pov

I just got of the phone with Harry. The others had gone home, and El went with Zayn and Perrie. Charlie was asleep still lounging across me. But I don't mind because Charlie is like a daughter to me. Like I have this feeling of needing to protect her. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I turned my head to find Niall. "Hey, I talked to Harry." I said. He replied, "And?" "He seriously didn't know what happened to Charlie. He wasn't in control of his body, he wasn't even the one at the club with us." I explained. He inquired, "Then who was it?" "His other half, the one full of anger and sex driven. His dominant side." I stated. Niall looked confused and so I said, :He woke up this morning caged in his basement with no clue on Earth what had happened." "Oh." Niall said, a look of recognition clear on his face. Suddenly, Charlie started to stir. I heard her heartbeat quicken and then she started moving and gasping for air. Then stopped and was quiet for a few minutes looking like she was dead, before suddenly letting out a painful scream. Niall and I immediately covered our ears as Charlie continued to scream and thrash around Dani came running down stairs with something in her hand. When she reached us she stabbed Charlie with a syringe. Charlie immediately relaxed but didn't wake up. "What the hell was that?" Niall asked. I said, "I think my ears are bleeding." "She's stuck in a nightmare." Dani stated. We must of looked confused because she said, "It happens every so often. But this is the first time its happened in two years." "Then what do we doe?" Niall asked. Dani said, "Wait till she wakes up." We both nodded and began to talk about nothing in particular. Suddenly, Charlie began to stir and woke up. "You okay?" Dani asked. Charlie just kinda nodded but sat their quietly.