Ch. 15

Soon dani and Niall pulled up an brought me into the car. dani started her rant "I can't believe he hit you! He isn't even drunk! If he was lust driven he is so lucky I don't kick his ass!...." She continued for a bit before Niall could get her to calm down. my face was sore and probably bruised. my Neko is gone and now I'm just me. nothing special. I'm what all those people say about me. rude, lifeless, pathetic, whimp, disgusting, repulsive, WORTHLESS. I thought Harry was different, I thought he would make me feel loved. Nope, just abusive. when we arrived at Niall and Dani's; zayn, perrie, louis, and el were already there. I had tears streaming down my face as we went inside. I just later in the couch with my feet on Louis lap. "that bastard." was all Louis said after dani explained what happened. Niall questioned, "why wouldn't Harry listen to you is a mystery." " You would think he would." zayn agreed. I ended up drifting to sleep while everyone tried to figure out why Harry would do something like that.
...........................................
I was violently shook awake by loud shouts. "guys what's wrong?" I muttered waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light. "Harry's coming because he didn't know where you went and Niall accidentally let it skip." Louis said. I whimpered. I don't wan to see harry. suddenly the door burst open with Liam and ........ Seth? standing there. "whose the guy Li?" Niall asked. I stated " hey seth." "hey charlie. you alright?" Seth asked. I replied " no my face hurts." "wait you guys know each other." Niall said. Seth nodded and explained the story. several hours later there was a knock on the door. I began to whimpered and Louis held me close while seth sat on Liam's lap on my other side. Niall held dani back as zayn opened the door. "where's Charlie?" I heard Harry ask. "go to hell." dani spat. Harry came into view and looked at me trying to come closer before I whimpered and he stopped moving Seth had a hand on my shoulder and Harry noticed. he looked at him and his eyes darkened again " you!" Was all he said before Liam tackled him to the floor as to not hurt Seth. "he needs to get away" was all Harry growled. Louis said " harry, Seth isn't leaving because he's with liam." "Harry you need to calm down. you're scarring charlie" seth said. Harry have up fighting with Liam, but his eyes were still dark until he looked at me. his eyes softened as he asked " what happened to your face? You have a dark purple Bloch around your cheek bone." " you hit her you bastard!" Dani shouted, slowly getting out of niall's grasp. Harry looked confused as he asked "no, why would I do that?" " Because you weren't listening to me and wouldn't let me explain." I whispered. he looked confused and asked " wouldn't let you explain what?" "How can you not remember?" Zayn asked. Harry just shrugged. Seth replied "she was trying to explain how she knew me. you took it as us flirting rather than talking as friends." Harry just glared at Seth who help is hands up in defense. "come on charlie, let's go." Harry states reaching for me. I whimpered and tried to hid behind louis. "harry, mate, just leave her alone for a little bit. cool down." zayn tried. Harry let out a low growl before exiting niall's house.