Chapter 9 (Harry's POV)

Charlie's head snapped to the door as banging arrived on the door. I watched as Charlie's ears flattened against her hair and tail wrapped around her leg. I slowly went to the door and opened it revealing a man about Louis' age. "I believe you have something of mine." he hissed. I heard shuffling and peaked behind me to find the boys protecting the girls. "And that would be?" I challenged. The man said, "My Neko, Charlie." He then pressed a button and I heard Charlie yelp in pain. "Sorry not going to happen." I stated glaring at the man in front of me. He pushed passed me and pass the boys. He picked Charlie up by herhair and growled something I didn't hear in her ear. "N-no you ass." she said kicking at the man. He droppedherand she hid behind me gripping metight. "D-don't let himtakeme, or I'll really be dead." she whispered in my ear. I nodded calling the cops. Soon they arrived and arrested the man."Who the fuck was that?" Louis asked. I shrugged and Charlie said, "Same guy who took me and killed my parents." You could hear the the hatred inher voice. "Charlie, you might want to loosen your grip." I said. I felt her "claws" retract and she said, "Sorry." "It's fine." I said. Dani asked, "Was he gonna kill you?" Charlie just nodded in response. "Okay no one is leaving the house today." Liam said. We just all nodded in response.