33 ; Trust Your Gut

That bad feeling in his guts wouldn't go away. The more the rain, the more Jungkook was feeling sick to his stomach. It was as if the world was about to end when it suddenly stopped. Soon enough, the boy noticed that the rain was slowly reducing until the rain completely stopped. That feeling from earlier vanished in an instant and Jungkook found himself thinking he might be crazy.

Therefore, he decided to leave the room for a while and show up to his Hyung.

"Long time no see bunny" Hoseok hummed softly, his eyes glued on his phone.

"What got you so fixated on your phone?" The younger noticed immediately. He dragged himself next to his friend and took a seat next to him on the couch. He grabbed a pillow and hugged as he starred at the screen as well.

"So Jimin is extremely scared of storms and so on, And he found himself texting me to get distracted from the commotion" Hoseok explained. Jungkook listened carefully but, his heart soon sunk. He realised that he felt that because of Jimin. Something deep inside him was still worrying about the other.

He was shocked to say the least, feeling the same thing as someone else is not something that happens all the time, you know!

"Poor thing" he eventually mumbled, just for the sake of not being too rude towards Jimin.

"Yeah, I know" Hoseok huffed and then sighed heavily. He left his phone next to him and crossed his arms, staring at the wall ahead of him. It would be better if he and Jimin the fact that the latter wanted to Message Jungkook so bad, but it wouldn't help that much.

"Anyways, let's go to rest, it's really late" Hoseok said after a couple of minutes of awkward silence.

That's how the night cane to an end for them, but that's just a glimpse of what the universe had prepared for Jungkook and Jimin.

The morning was hectic already, with Hoseok texting Jimin but he never got a reply,with Jungkook feeling sick to his stomach and refusing to get out of bed. The boy was at the verge of all tears and to top it all, he didn't even know why he felt like that.

"Jungkook, for the sake of God, please get up, please!" Hoseok exclaimed as he was pulling Jungkook to his feet.

"I don't want to go! Feel like shit!" Jungkook whined, but tried to get prepared nonetheless. Messing with a frustrated Hoseok is not what he'd recommend early in the morning, so as you realize, he gave in.

Minutes later, hey were both at their college. No need to mention that Jungkook was still feeling really bad. He knew deep down that it had something deep down with Jimin.

So once first period was over, he rushed outside of his class and headed to Hoseok's and Jimin's. Hoseok was standing outside, looking paler than a piece of paper.

Hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked him, after giving a light tap on his shoulder.

"I've been texting Jimin all morning long, never got a reply and now I see he is not here" he explained, meeting out a frustrated sigh.