16 ; No Regrets

After a long day and night, Jungkook fell asleep on his couch, waking up with a really bad headache and his back hurting again more than anything. He stretched, whining from the pain, until he abruply stopped, having in mind Jimin that always scolded him. He smiled Softly before remembering that he left without a trace. He searched for his phone, asking himself where he had placed it last time. Once the lost device was found, he saw there were hundreds of messeges of Hoseok.

"Hoseok hyung : Where did you go?"

"Hoseok hyung : Jungkook? Please answer."

-1 hour later..

"Hoseok hyung : Jungkook please, you are worrying the hell out of me."

"Hoseok hyung : Even Jimin feels off."

"Hoseok hyung : Are you home? Should we visit?"

"Hoseok hyung : Jungkook please!"

Many and many more of these messages were sent yesterday, making the younger boy frown at his screen. He hated worrying people but he really needed some time to himself.

"Lowkey gay noodle : Yeah I am fine. I just needed some time for myself."

He replied and set his phone beside himself, waiting for a reply. He decided to see if there are any other messages, but he saw nothing. It surprised the young boy, a smile on his face from relief. Maybe thus coukd be over at last.

"Hoseok hyung : Good, now how about you open the fuck up to Jimin?"

"Hoseok hyung : I sent you that he is still outside your apartment. Didn't you read it?"

His friend replied after a while. Those few sentences had Jungkook shot up from his seat and rushing to the door. Once he opened it, Jimin was sitting down, back leaning against the wall as he obviously tried to stay awake. "Jimin hyung" Jungkook mumbled and the older boy looked up from his lap. He got up shortly after, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's body. If his mind was in the state that it was until yesterday, he would have blushed and probably think of pushing him away. However all he needed right now was someone by his side and that someone was Jimin. He returned the hug as tightly as he could, burying the shorter man in his embrace.

"You need sleep" the younger boy said and tried to push away, making Jimin whine loudly, "Yah, it was nice!" he replied and let go, stumbling as he took a few steps back. Jungkook smiled widely and grabbed Jimin by hand, pulling him inside and closing the door behind them "You will sleep in my bed" the boy said once more, as the older male shook his head "no".

"I will sleep in the couch" he protested. Jungkook sighed and pushed Jimin on the couch, grabbing a blanket that was close to them and covered Jimin with it once the boy was laying down.

By now, Jimin's eyes feltblike the heaviest thing on Earth, as he stupidly tried to remain awake. "Hyung, just go to sleep" Jungkook cooed and ruffled his hair, making the other guy laugh"I need cuddles to sleep" he mumbled tiredly and pulled Jungkook by his hand on the couch with him. Both of them were blushing lightly, staring at another's eyes.

The younger boy just made sure to look away and lay down comfortably, wrapping his arms smoothly around Jimin's waist.

Everyday he'd either feel empty or lonely, he had nothing to hold, nothing to warm him up.

But there he was now, holding as close as possible Jimin and letting go was not in his plans.

The hyung closed his eyes, feeling content after a long time. Being in Jungkook's arms felt amazing and different than anything else. He felt safe, loved, appreciated. He felt something.

Jimin snuggled closer, burying his face in the blushing boy's neck. His perfume was a smell he could easily get high on and never come back, without regrets.