9 ; A Little Jealousy (Naega Anin)

The day everyone has been looking forward to, apart Jimin and Jungkook. They couldn't speak properly, to one another, let alone dance after the well known events.

"Hey Jungkook, sorry for not replying your messages." The girl said to Jungkook, waving in front of his face since he was lost in thought.

"It was just one" he snapped and glared at her before shrugging it off "Who cares?" he added coldly and sank in his seat.

"Heard you will be performing with new student," another girl said this time, looking at him with a kind smile.

"Yeah, I will," he replied and looked at her, studying her carefully before returning the smile.

"So, how does it feel dancing with a partner?" she asked once again, taking the other girl's place in front of Jungkook. He'd be lying if he said he was not satisfied with the girl's action.

"Weird.....it's for sure unusual but It's funny since he is a friend," he said and cringed at the last word. Calling him a friend just didn't sound right, but they were not anything less than that for Jungkook to label him as anything else.

"Well, good luck, I will be cheering!!" she said genuinely, smiling widely at the boy." Won't you be performing?" he asked shocked, for she was quite known for her excellent dancing. "No, I am too busy with other staff" she said and laughed it off awkwardly.

"Oh...Hoseok was looking forward" he mumbled the last part, making the girl look curiously at him.

"He what?" she asked and blushed, unable to believe Jungkook's words.

"Ah...nothing" he lied, earning a firm push from the girl,"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" she yelped.

"Yes yoo Yerin?" he asked trying to imitate her voice. She pushed him again, making him laugh at her actions.

The bell rang sooner or later, only to have Jungkook sigh "Was he really?" she asked, avoiding the boy's gaze as he smirked.

"Yeah, but I never told you about it. Tease him about it if you want him to make a move" he said, making her blush even more. The fact that Hoseok and Jimin walked into the class didn't really help her at all. Jungkook pulled Yerin up, gently pushing her towards Hoseok.

"Jeon freaking Jungkook!" she growled, hitting the back of his neck. Jungkook laughed and kept teasing her, missing the jealous looks Jimin was giving them.