0 ; Just Before The Start

NAME: JEON JUNGKOOK
AGE: 20
STUDIES: DANCE MAJOR AT A COLLEGE

Many people decide to go to college, Jungkook was one of them and he decided to major in dance. Dancing is passion, whenever he dances, he feels free and light as feather.

Yet, no matter how many people are in his college, he can't seem to fall in love. No matter how much he tries, it's pointless.

He always wishes to find someone to make him fall in love, someone to make his heart flutter, but it doesn't seem like working out. He even considered himself as asexual..... Thing is that he was thriving to fall in love, he was not pushing the idea away.

[....]

As someone that danced all night long, getting up from bed was no easy for Jungkook. He groaned, moving his eyes over to his clock before sitting up. He ruffled his hair lazily and yawned, stretching before getting up from his bed.

It was that moment when an unbearable pain hit him like a truck in his back, making him stumble all the way to the bathroom, a pained expression on his face.

Living alone was not helping him either, because he had forgotten where he had put the cream he uses every time to ease the stinging burn on his back.

He left the bathroom, a sigh escaping his lips. He was not going to find the cream before going to the college.It couldn't get any better for him he thought, as he sat on the bed, looking at his own hands.

Everyone either has their parents or lives with their partner and then there is Jungkook who is all alone, despite his tries to find someone. He got slowly up, once more and changed clothes, careful not to enhance the pain of his body.

In the meantime, his phone rang. His hyung on the other side.

"Yes, Good morning," Jungkook mumbled on the speaker while searching for shooes.

"Jungkook-ah, want me to pick you uo today too?" Hoseok beamed in a really cheerful tone, making the younger smile.

"Of course, I really need it today," he replied and bent down to grab his shoes, only for the pain to remember him, the worst way possible, that benting down was not a choice.

He yelped in pain, sitting immedietly on the floor. He shook his head and grabbed his shooes, ignoring Hoseok's worried questions.

"Uh- stop hyung, I am fine. See you in 5" he mumbled and hang up, looking around the room to find ways to get up. Nothing seemed not to be hurtful, he still went for it.

He had to put aside the fact that he'd love to stay on his floor, in his room, in his house, far away from college- you get it.

After 5 minutes, to Jungkook's surprise, Hoseok knocked on his door, making the younger shot up from his bed. The pain hit him hard once more, but nonetheless he grabbed his stuff and rushed out of his room to the front door.

"You keep groaning and yelping, are you sure you are okay?" Hoseok asked the moment he saw the door opening,earning an annoyed sigh from Jungkook.

My back just hurts, that's it. Let's go", he replied with a pained smile, walking out and closing the door behind him.

"You seriously need to be more careful".

"Well, girls get impressed" he retorted, Hoseok glaring at him for answer.

"Stop being so desperete about being in a relationship" he said and shook his head, as they headed to the car.

"I really want to feel the thrill of being in love" he answered and looked at Hoseok, before looking at his feet. It was true that he was too desperate but he also wanted to see why everyone makes a big deal out of it. Truth be told, everyone can make a big deal out of everything but Jungkook was down for it.

"Then don't try to kill dancing because you won't be able to experience "his hyung scolded, stopping in front of the car. He looked at Jungkook before going over to the drivers seat.

Jungkook opened the door and stepped in, his head snapping to the side the moment he did so. You see one of the reasons he went to college with Hoseok because he loves watching the view from inside the car.

"Really to see if your pain was worth it?" Hoseok asked, making Jungkook giggle before nodding. Deep down he knew it was not going to work out, making him wonder what will happen next.