23 ; The Consequences

"What do you mean 'us'? Are we even 'us'? Jimin questioned, leaving Jungkook at a loss for words.

Only now did it down on him that he and Jimin are not a couple...(just yet).

His cheeks were now a deep red, growing deeper by the second.

"I am sorry...I just...we just...," The younger trailed off, making his Hyung sigh.

"Nevermind. So, since we are not a couple, you don't have to worry, now do you?" he asked, tapping his foot on the floor as he felt more hurt by the second.

He had in mind asking Jungkook to be his boyfriend for a while now, but things really got in the way.

"True, but I want you to be mine!" Jungkook exclaimed and puffed cutely his cheeks as he stared at the older.

Jimin kept his gaze lowered, avoiding Jungkook's pleading one. He was afraid to step up their relationship. Doing so meant more trouble for Jungkook and heck did Jimin not like the sound of this.

"I don't know Jungkook" the older replied, playing with his tiny fingers.

"Jimin, will you.." Jungkook started off, his voice determined as always. It took a whole damn lot of will for Jimin to cut Jungkook mid-sentence.

"I denied, deal with it" he snapped at the younger.

The boy stared at Jimin in pure disbelief, his eyes tearing up ever so slowly.

"I see, I am sorry hyung" he whispered, his eyes meeting the ground. Jimin looked up at him, his heart breaking so slightly at the sight of Jungkook's tears.

He knew that breaking his heart was not okay, but it still happened. The older embraced Jungkook tightly, burying the boy's head in the crook of his neck.

He kept crying, the tears landing on Jimin's shirt. Yet again, Jimin wouldn't care less, he just wanted to take it back and hold the younger like this forever.

"I thought you loved me" Jungkook managed to choke out, in between his sobs. His grasped his hyung's shirt in his fists, trying to stop his tears. Jimin could just watch him, as he caressed his fluffy hair.

"I know you love me, so just" he started off but got stopped again.

"No Jungkook, don't you realize you get in too much trouble for living me?" The older technically yelled.

Jimin couldn't help but tearing up himself, his body shaking violently under the weight of Jungkook.

"I have been there, done that. I will literary hate myself if I see you going through the same juat because you want to be in a relationship with me!" he added, as loud as before.

By now, Jungkook was calm, while Jimin was the one sobbing. He felt so weak and afraid, alone and unprotected. He had no one, until he met Jungkook and Hoseok.

What if he didn't follow his instinct? He wouldn't be here now and maybe that'd be for the best at this moment.

"I don't care! I want us to be one! I want us to go through this together!! As long as I have you, I don't care" Jungkook replied, his voice cracking.

Jimin sighed deeply and stared deep in Jungkook's eyes. He was not going back down any time sooner, nor Jimin.

He pushed Jungkook to lay down on the couch. In the meantime, Jimin managed to grab the younger's hands and pin them above his head.

He was still staring Jungkook's eyes before he decided to check the rest of the body as well.

Jimin licked his lips as his bresth got caught on his throat. The sight of the younger boy, being so vulnerable underneth him, turned him on.

"Why won't you ever listen?" He questioned as he leaned in, stopping a few centimetres away from Jungkook's tasty lips. When did he go from feeling weak to this? He didn't know, but he liked it. He wanted Jungkook and crying can't change that.

"I think you need to learn the consequences" Jimin added and looked up at Jungkook.