18 ; An Idea Of Mine

"I knew it!!!" Hoseok screamed as Jungkook explained the whole situation to him. The boy giggled and shook his head, his cheeks getting warmer by the second "This is a little too amazing, cause you are meant to be together" his hyung added, earning a sigh from the younger. "Yah!! Don't overexaggerate." Jungkook scolded only to get ignored. They entered their College, chatting a little bit more quitely this time since no one consideres of forgetting their nickname.

Jimin came uo to them and smiled widely as he tried not to laugh from scaring Hoseok "Why did you have to do this?" the scared boy exclaimed, Jimin's smirk being the answer of everything.

"Good morning you too" he beamed and looked at Jungkook. "So you Don't say good morning to your hyung?" he asked, faking annoyance.

"Uh? Oh..eh..g-good morning" Jungkook stuttered, making Hoseok chukle. The younger glared at the chuckling hyung, making him start laughing. Jimin just stood there, watching the both bickering and that's when his eyes landed on Jungkook's neck, noticing the hickeys "Yah,who were you making out with? " he asked teasingly, earning him a confused look. "You stupid or something? " he asked after a few minutes of silence. Jimin hit the back of his head, shaking his head as he did so "Way to talk to a hyung" he scolded. That was when the bell rang, making Jungkook frown. He always hated that damn bell for separating him from his friends-well, friends because Jimin was a confusing case.

They waved goodbye and walked inside their classes. Jimin was the one to sit down first as Hoseok leaned Against the desk. "So..." he started off, smirking at Jimin. "You are crushing or what?" he asked, his eyes never leaving the short boy. He sank on his seat, blushing deeply "Maybe" he lied, his heart racing only at the thought of Jungkook.

"Maybe?! Even my unborn baby knows you have a crush!!! a fat one" Hoseok grinned, nudging Jimin on the shoulder.

"So what? It's not like I can do something about it" he retorted, tried to avoid his friend's irritated gaze.

"There is this thing called 'An idea of mine'. This idea of mine is called : Going on a date" he snapped, walking over to his chair. "If you are afraid of bringing it up due to rejection, you are being stupid. We both know rejection is not on the list... After what happened yesterday".

Jimin looked at Hoseok, furrowing his brows and biting anxiously his lower lip "You think so?" he asked and his friend nodded his head, a wide grin on his face.

[...]

"Eye candy : Jungkook-ah (on Jungkook's contacts)

"Hot stuff : Yes?"

"Oh God the name!!" Hoseok exclaimed once he saw Jungkook's nickname pop up, making him fall back from laughing too much."Shut up! He is hot" Jimin exclaimed, faking to be hurt as he tried to push back his laugh.

[Author's note : They Don't know each others nickname, just saying😁]

"Eye candy : You busy this evening? "

"Hot stuff : Nah, why? What's up?"

"Eye candy : So I was thinking..maybe.."

"Eye candy : You wanna... Go on a date?"

It took awhile for the younger to reply, making both his hyungs worry quite a lot."He will say no, Hoseok, he will say 'NO' " Jimin panicked, his hands shaking more than they did before. "Relax, he might be busy" Hoseok reassured, being afraid of himself for the same reason, but he didn't let it show.

"Hot stuff : Really?"

"Eye candy : Umm..yeah..you can say..no."

"Hot stuff : Where and when should we meet?"